Midwestern-Illinois Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

So do you think if you didn't get a call thus far you are basically waitlisted?
I believe so, they're probably done calling today because its 5 pm there and thats usually the time that their office closes.

Members don't see this ad.

I just received an email with my waitlist decision. Did anyone else just receive an email?

I just received an email with my waitlist decision. Did anyone else just receive an email?
Received the email as well. Has anybody that interviewed not received this email or gotten a straight rejection email? Always curious if schools just throw everybody that interviewed onto the waitlist or if they actually made some sort of cuts.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Waitlisted as well, from the 2025 thread it doesn't look like the waitlist moves to much :/

Does anyone know if they sent rejection emails or does everyone that didn't get accepted get placed on the waitlist?

Anybody know how late they might offer interviews?

Sooo I applied to MWU in late June and still haven’t received any update on my application. It was verified in mid July and it still says “none” on AADSAS…. Should I email the school and ask what's going on?

Sooo I applied to MWU in late June and still haven’t received any update on my application. It was verified in mid July and it still says “none” on AADSAS…. Should I email the school and ask what's going on?
Mine said “none” all the way until last week when it changed to “offer made.” As long as you have everything completed on Midwestern’s portal you should be fine! You could email them to let them know you’re still interested, but I’m guessing they’ll contact you either way in the coming weeks to update you on your application status with them. Good luck!

Just received an interview!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello everyone, I had my interview on Wednesday, December 8th in person and just got a call from the Dean today at 4:45 PM cst. I don’t recall him saying anything about the next steps, and I haven’t gotten an email or an update to my MWU portal. Anyone know how long that stuff takes? Thank you.

Hello everyone, I had my interview on Wednesday, December 8th in person and just got a call from the Dean today at 4:45 PM cst. I don’t recall him saying anything about the next steps, and I haven’t gotten an email or an update to my MWU portal. Anyone know how long that stuff takes? Thank you.
Hey we were in the same interview group and I got accepted too! My AADSAS status still says none, MWU portal hasn’t had an update, and I haven’t gotten any emails yet.

Hey we were in the same interview group and I got accepted too! My AADSAS status still says none, MWU portal hasn’t had an update, and I haven’t gotten any emails yet.
Congrats to the both of you! Do you mind sharing your stats?

Hey Lydia, congrats! Yeah that’s the same situation and I have been so nervous but knowing I’m not the only one really relieves the stress.

Hey Lydia, congrats! Yeah that’s the same situation and I have been so nervous but knowing I’m not the only one really relieves the stress.
Not to worry. I interviewed on the 3rd and was then accepted on the 3rd after my interview. My portal never changed and I didn't receive an email until the next week.

Reactions: 1 users
if i havent recieved an interview invite would it be a good idea to email admissions about being interested?

Does anyone know about mwu waistlist movement? When do they send out their second round of acceptances?

Reactions: 1 users
I had my interview on tuesday as well. Has anybody heard back about anything this week? Acceptance, waitlist, rejection? Not quite sure how often the committee meets

I had my interview on tuesday as well. Has anybody heard back about anything this week? Acceptance, waitlist, rejection? Not quite sure how often the committee meets
Was just thinking this! I just got the "thank you" email after our interview and the survey but its been silence

Yeah definitely take it with a grain of salt since in the end it's just whenever the committee can make time and each year is different. Regardless, it should be in the next week or so. Let's hope for the best!
Definitely hoping for the best! Would be nice to be classmates :)

Hey, does anybody know where I can find resources for Student Loans, Apartments, etc? Maybe a thread here or an accepted class of 2026 group?

Hey, does anybody know where I can find resources for Student Loans, Apartments, etc? Maybe a thread here or an accepted class of 2026 group?
I was just about to ask for the 2026 FB group! Also, are you able to access the accepted students checklist and Matriculation tab on the Midwestern portal?

I was just about to ask for the 2026 FB group! Also, are you able to access the accepted students checklist and Matriculation tab on the Midwestern portal?
Haha yeah having a little guidance would be nice. So many Apartments and things to consider with too little information. I can't access the portal yet and last year's accepted students seemed to have similar trouble. The Dean told me I'd receive an email with the next steps tomorrow (I'd assume the same for you) so hopefully that'll help

Haha yeah having a little guidance would be nice. So many Apartments and things to consider with too little information. I can't access the portal yet and last year's accepted students seemed to have similar trouble. The Dean told me I'd receive an email with the next steps tomorrow (I'd assume the same for you) so hopefully that'll help
Cool! Yeah he said the same, I know theres the short video in the "interview info" tab thats about campus housing. But yes, so many options for housing in the area. I will ask my friend whose a D2 at CDMI for different options and get back to you ! She lives off campus but a close enough drive to the school

Cool! Yeah he said the same, I know theres the short video in the "interview info" tab thats about campus housing. But yes, so many options for housing in the area. I will ask my friend whose a D2 at CDMI for different options and get back to you ! She lives off campus but a close enough drive to the school
That would be great! My wife and I wouldn't be able to stay on campus so I'm just hoping for an apartment within a 20 minute drive