Midwestern-Illinois Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread

I got accepted off of the waitlist yesterday at 5 pm cst!
Congrats! When did you interview? And what letter does you last name start with if you don’t mind me asking

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted off the waitlist! Interviewed Pre Decision day

Reactions: 6 users
I declined my offer. Hopefully it goes to someone on the waitlist! Good luck!

Reactions: 5 users
Day by day, I am losing hope of getting off this waitlist 🥲 how do you cope? I find myself constantly checking fb and this forum

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Day by day, I am losing hope of getting off this waitlist 🥲 how do you cope? I find myself constantly checking fb and this forum
It’s been soo hard. I’ve been feeling really down about it too, but I’m trying to stay busy with work and things I enjoy as much as possible. I haven’t heard of anyone getting off the waitlist in what seems like a while. Have you heard anything?

Someone on Reddit got in and interviewed last week!

I got waitlisted December 15. Have you heard of any movement for people on the waitlist?
Nope, I got an interview Jan 24th and got denied as well as everyone from my interview day except one person who was international!

• Wow
It’s been soo hard. I’ve been feeling really down about it too, but I’m trying to stay busy with work and things I enjoy as much as possible. I haven’t heard of anyone getting off the waitlist in what seems like a while. Have you heard anything?
I’ve been trying to do that too. I was also waitlisted on December 15th. No, I haven’t seen anyone get off the waitlist since March 3rd

I’ve been trying to do that too. I was also waitlisted on December 15th. No, I haven’t seen anyone get off the waitlist since March 3rd
Hopefully that means that another wave of acceptances is coming up soon!

Just got the acceptance call today!!! interviewed 3/7, waitlisted on 3/13, accepted 3/21! don't lose hope!!!

Reactions: 2 users
I feel like there has been no love to the instate applicants on the waitlist

Has anyone that interviewed pre-decision day and gotten waitlisted been accepted recently? And if so, when?

Reactions: 2 users
The Facebook group went up this past week, so I’m assuming people got In.

Not all of them are admitted students. There are some D2s as well as waitlisted students in there.

so there has been no waitlist movement that anyone knows of in the past couple of weeks?? I am losing hope lol

• Sad
Havent heard anything. I interviewed in March and Im still on the waitlist. Im lowkey losing hope and getting ready for next cycle :(

I really hope they stopped conducting interviews 🥲