Midwestern Univ. -GLENDALE Alternate List

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ladifantasy

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone been pulled off of the alternate list yet?? Class is starting in 1.5 months, so does this mean no hope for those who are still waiting?

Members don't see this ad.

I've decided not to go to Midwestern, so there will be one more spot open for someone off of the waitlist... When I interviewed they said that they might be pulling people off of the waitlist until the last minute, so do not lose hope! Good luck!!

But, I have been on the waiting list since the start of April. I interviewed on March 27. I just got the call this afternoon, that I was being pull of the waiting list, and offered a spot, so I accepted today.:D I am so glad that I am not waiting and not knowing, because the antipicipation was killing me.:scared: Don't give up hope I heard that they could call alternates up until the first week of school. Orientation is June 4th, so good luck to you.

Michael

Members don't see this ad :)
But, I have been on the waiting list since the start of April. I interviewed on March 27. I just got the call this afternoon, that I was being pull of the waiting list, and offered a spot, so I accepted today.:D I am so glad that I am not waiting and not knowing, because the antipicipation was killing me.:scared: Don't give up hope I heard that they could call alternates up until the first week of school. Orientation is June 4th, so good luck to you.

Michael

wow glad to hear they're starting to pull from the list! Congrats!! mind sharing your stats? I interviewed back in september lol...

Congrats on your acceptance, Michael. Just curious, did you do anything to increase your chances of getting pulled off of the wait list... such as sending them a letter? I really hope I hear something from them soon because not being able to plan for the future is just not fun.

Here are my stats, not that great, but here they are:

GPA: 3.5
PCAT: 83 composite
1 year working as a pharmacy technician.

I am not sure if it helped or not, but I know it couldn't have hurt. After my interview (March 27,) I sent them a letter on resume paper, and thanked them for inviting me for the interview, and told them that I thought their school was top notch. If you didn't send a letter, I would now, it could only increase your changes. I sent actually two letters, one to admissions, and one to the pharmacy school address, I wasn't sure which letter would reach my intended destination better.

Good luck to all of you, as far as I know, those that were already accepted have until April 25, to decide if they accept or decline their spot, so your chances are definately still good, I assume. I didn't expect to hear back this soon, but was definately glad to stop having to worry about it.

Again good luck to all of you!

Michael

Congrats Sirius77! Join our facebook... CPG Class of 2011.

Anymore updates to this? anyone else get a call?