Midwestern University post bac Master of Arts 2013/2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

villama6

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard back from MWU about the master of arts program for fall 2013? Acceptances, rejections etc?

Members don't see this ad.

Got accepted! Would rather go to BU or UC though

Members don't see this ad :)
I was accepted to MWU-IL last week. I had my transcripts/DAT scores sent out in late December

qdent do you mind sharing your stats?

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using SDN Mobile

Hey! got accepted and will be attending the Glendale campus! anyone looking for roommates yet?

I applied for on campus housing!

Hey everyone. My interview for the Glendale campus is tomorrow afternoon. I was just wondering if anyone or anyone you know got interviewed for the program but waitlisted/rejected afterwards?

Hey everyone. My interview for the Glendale campus is tomorrow afternoon. I was just wondering if anyone or anyone you know got interviewed for the program but waitlisted/rejected afterwards?

Oh dang, I didn't know there was interviews for this program?

Hi Everyone! Just got accepted via a phone call this morning. Was wondering what everyone is planning on doing in regards to housing?

ALSO, any pre-dent students that graduated this year wanna give us some input on what to expect? Matriculation rate into MWU DENTAL, what to do to stand out, does everyone get an interview if they meet a certain GPA?

I put my deposit down for the coming school year. I am graduating from UC Irvine in June Anyone from SoCal? I applied in February and got an acceptance letter in mid April. I am 90% sure that I will attend the program. Has anyone else put their deposit down?

everyone gets an interview as long as you maintain a 3.0 in the program and your test scores are within a standard deviation of last year's medical or dental class' average. I think 8/40 predent students received acceptances so far.

does anyone know how long it takes IL campus to make a desicion ?

Had interview recently, should hear back shortly I am hoping.

Accepted to AZ this week, feelsgoodman, already put deposit down - strong chance I will be going here, still waiting to hear back from Rosalind Franklin but proceeding as if this is where I am going for now.

Accepted to AZ this week, feelsgoodman, already put deposit down - strong chance I will be going here, still waiting to hear back from Rosalind Franklin but proceeding as if this is where I am going for now.

Yay! congrats! umm can you plz help me out.. I was recently invited for an interview and can you plz tell me what kind of questions they ask and kinda an overview of the phone interview, if it's not too much trouble? thank you in advance!

I'm on the wait list for Glendale. Has anyone been let in off the wait list or heard anything about spots and when they might open? I'm losing hope fast

i think there's generally alot of movement towards the last month or two before the program starts since alot of people tend to use postbacs as backups or have stakes in several post bacs so people get accepted into other programs and withdraw towards the end. out of curiosity what were your stats?

I had my interview on Tuesday and all I got was an email this morning saying thank you for interviewing with us and that they will let me know about my standing once they've made a decision...have any of you guys received that after an interview? I want to see if this is a rejection since they might be considering applicants with better stats

I actually got that email the day before I got my acceptance but which was more than a week after I interviewed with them.