Midwestern University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Brightereyez

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Midwestern University (AZ) is now accepting applications for fall 09. Has anyone applied there yet, or is planning to? How do you guys feel about this program?

Members don't see this ad.

Midwestern University (AZ) is now accepting applications for fall 09. Has anyone applied there yet, or is planning to? How do you guys feel about this program?

how do you know for a fact they're taking applications? I was just wondering because admissions said they wouldn't till December...maybe they're a little early...insight?

I'm definitely going to apply here. It's a sweet campus and I have relatives who live about 5 minutes away lolllll

Members don't see this ad :)
I've been in touch with them, and was also on their mailing list so they sent out an email informing us about the application cycle beging. Their deadline is june 30th since they're starting late...the application is on their website: http://www.midwestern.edu/AZCOPT/

Does anyone know how many students they're accepting?

... Their deadline is june 30th since they're starting late.../quote]
A guarantee that they will get the bottom of the barrel!

"Got rejected everywhere else? Come to Midwestern!"

Last edited:
bottom of the barrel? Midwestern is the only school that blatantly says on the admissions req page "must pass criminal background check" :laugh:

Just curious, how come western university is the school that is talked about the most amongst these new schools? What about midwestern?

Just curious, how come western university is the school that is talked about the most amongst these new schools? What about midwestern?
Western was the first to declare it was accepting applicants for 2009 and has been the most aggressive with their sales pitch.

All 3 programs will be weak and have unforseen complications that will be corrected at the expense of the 1st year's students. Their goal will be to gain respectability as quickly as possible & the welfare of the first couple classes will be secondary to that goal.

All 3 programs will be weak and have unforseen complications that will be corrected at the expense of the 1st year's students. Their goal will be to gain respectability as quickly as possible & the welfare of the first couple classes will be secondary to that goal.

:claps:

Has anyone recieved an invitation yet? I have recently heard back from the school. Just wanted to know if anyone on SDN will be there.

Happy New Year!

I was thinking of applying there as well but my gpa is 3.12 and im thinking ill make somewhere b/w 310-330 on my OAT's, you guys who got interviewed or who applied were youlls scores anything like mine, do I even have a shot:confused: