You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Military jobs
Started by shroomysoup
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Anyone know of anyone who works in the military with their PharmD degree? I'm wondering if there are any pharmacist jobs in the military.
Of course!!!
Do a search...
And here's a good place to start:
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=565517&highlight=military+pharmacy
Anyone know of anyone who works in the military with their PharmD degree? I'm wondering if there are any pharmacist jobs in the military.
Plenty.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You really have no idea what you're talking about....The services have lots of pharmacy jobs. Yiu could try getting one on board the Nimitz and see a bit of the world. Also the cruise lines.
johnep
The services have lots of pharmacy jobs. Yiu could try getting one on board the Nimitz and see a bit of the world. Also the cruise lines.
johnep
Granted I've only been on three cruise ships, but none ever had a staff pharmacist.
Darn, I was looking forward to being the staff pharmacist on VC-25A.
Of course!!!
Do a search...
And here's a good place to start:
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=565517&highlight=military+pharmacy
You have such a nice way of putting things!
You have such a nice way of putting things!
Only some get the sweet talk! 😛
Only some get the sweet talk! 😛
Darn that Z-pack he gets everything!😱
Oh yeah baby..
I wanna be like Z...because the chicks dig it!
I wanna be like Z...because the chicks dig it!
Hey! You're my facebook friend...Z ain't! 😛
Hey! You're my facebook friend...Z ain't! 😛
Really?!?! HA HA!!! Take that Z-pack!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I wanna be like Z...because the chicks dig it!
Yeah... but you'll need to work on increasing your knowledge base of worthless Star Trek trivia.
Yeah... but you'll need to work on increasing your knowledge base of worthless Star Trek trivia.
I don't think chicks dig worthless Star Trek trivia. You better keep that under wraps. It might ruin your rep.
I wanna be like Z...because the chicks dig it!
And you should probably leave that up for the chicks to decide! 😉
I'm not touching this thread... Ban Thread Delete Users!
My bro knows the answer...but he won't tell me.
Like I'm going to take credit for knowing something as geeky as that anyways...🙄😛
Hey, I am just going by what you said in the other thread. So are you saying you are a Trekie now? Don't be afraid.....its okay.
Hey, I am just going by what you said in the other thread. So are you saying you are a Trekie now? Don't be afraid.....its okay.
Nooo, I just wanted to see how much of a geek my brother was on the Z scale. Because if he was anywhere near as geeky as Z, I'd know there was no hope.
Nooo, I just wanted to see how much of a geek my brother was on the Z scale. Because if he was anywhere near as geeky as Z, I'd know there was no hope.
Oh no you didn't!

Nooo, I just wanted to see how much of a geek my brother was on the Z scale. Because if he was anywhere near as geeky as Z, I'd know there was no hope.
I am with ya. I thought maybe you had reached your yearly radiation max and it was effecting your judgement.
I am with ya. I thought maybe you had reached your yearly radiation max and it was effecting your judgement.
Oh no you didn't either!


Oh no you didn't either!![]()
Dude...you should totally jump on the facebook wagon and join us cool peeps.
Don't you need to be on there anyways to watch your daughter (which is the excuse every other guy uses)?
What's with the kimono in the avatar? You going out to eat sushi? Have I asked this already?
What's with the kimono in the avatar? You going out to eat sushi? Have I asked this already?
Pack the macro lens or no?
Can't decide...
Posted via Mobile BlackBerry Device
Pack the macro lens or no?
Can't decide...
Posted via Mobile BlackBerry Device
Nope. If I'm going on a trip and packing light, I would pack something like 28mm-300mm... and not Canon L that weighs 5lb...but more like compact Tamron or Sigma.
Just One lens.
Nope. If I'm going on a trip and packing light, I would pack something like 28mm-300mm... and not Canon L that weighs 5lb...but more like compact Tamron or Sigma.
Just One lens.
Heh. Me...pack light?
Now, I'm not going to carry every lens with me around all day...I'll leave one or two at the apartment. But I want'em all.
But I think I'm leaving the macro here though...especially since I missed the sakura.
Posted via Mobile BlackBerry Device
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Heh. Me...pack light?
Now, I'm not going to carry every lens with me around all day...I'll leave one or two at the apartment. But I want'em all.
But I think I'm leaving the macro here though...especially since I missed the sakura.
Posted via Mobile BlackBerry Device
AHHHHH!!!! For the love of God noooooooooo!!! Its such a predictable pattern. First the thread jack and then camera talk. AHHHHHHH!!!! NOOOOOO!!!!!
AHHHHH!!!! For the love of God noooooooooo!!! Its such a predictable pattern. First the thread jack and then camera talk. AHHHHHHH!!!! NOOOOOO!!!!!
Man...you really should lay off caffeine at night...
AHHHHH!!!! For the love of God noooooooooo!!! Its such a predictable pattern. First the thread jack and then camera talk. AHHHHHHH!!!! NOOOOOO!!!!!
I thought you liked the macro lens. That's what gets all the cool flower shots!
anything made by Canon is a pos because Canon makes pos products...perhaps when you get there you will see why the japanese prefer Nikon over Canon 🙂I thought you liked the macro lens. That's what gets all the cool flower shots!
anything made by Canon is a pos because Canon makes pos products...perhaps when you get there you will see why the japanese prefer Nikon over Canon 🙂
Have you fixed your broken Nikon lens yet?
anything made by Canon is a pos because Canon makes pos products...perhaps when you get there you will see why the japanese prefer Nikon over Canon 🙂
You mean the *******s that sided with the Nazis? **** them and **** you, Adolf.
AHHHHH!!!! For the love of God noooooooooo!!! Its such a predictable pattern. First the thread jack and then camera talk. AHHHHHHH!!!! NOOOOOO!!!!!
Ooooh camera talk, I think I'll pop in now.
Spiriva--when ya leaving?
I got to play with the 85 prime @ B&H this past weekend, it's on sale for ~$1700, so buttery...I'm kind of tempted. I need another lens for my "RE" kit for the summer. Granted, all I really need is my 10-22...but the IRS doesn't need to know

Ooooh camera talk, I think I'll pop in now.
Spiriva--when ya leaving?
I got to play with the 85 prime @ B&H this past weekend, it's on sale for ~$1700, so buttery...I'm kind of tempted. I need another lens for my "RE" kit for the summer. Granted, all I really need is my 10-22...but the IRS doesn't need to know![]()
Leaving this morning! I'm staying up through the night so that I'll sleep en route.
Newark airport kinda sux...at least the shuttles between terminals.
But I've actually never seen this in an airport!
http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/1424/img00112t.jpg
Posted via Mobile BlackBerry Device
But I've actually never seen this in an airport!
http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/1424/img00112t.jpg
Posted via Mobile BlackBerry Device
Safe travels Spiri. Watch out for Ninjas. I hear they sneak up on you. And help me locate my long lost 9th cousin in law Keiko. She used to live in Dallas 25 years ago.
Yeah have a safe trip, and enjoy the high tech toilets and go find a nice yakitori stand for me. 👍
In fact, I'm requesting a picture of both...haha
In fact, I'm requesting a picture of both...haha
Safe travels Spiri. Watch out for Ninjas. I hear they sneak up on you. And help me locate my long lost 9th cousin in law Keiko. She used to live in Dallas 25 years ago.
Well, there are now 3 million flyers posted all over Tokyo in search of missing Keiko with a reward attached. I have a good feeling I may find her, with all of the information you provided.
No ninjas yet, btw...😉
Yeah have a safe trip, and enjoy the high tech toilets and go find a nice yakitori stand for me. 👍
In fact, I'm requesting a picture of both...haha
Lots of fancy toilets...but no yakitori yet!!!
Having a blast, and fooled around with the 5D Mk II at Big Camera... 😉
Well, there are now 3 million flyers posted all over Tokyo in search of missing Keiko with a reward attached. I have a good feeling I may find her, with all of the information you provided.
No ninjas yet, btw...😉
Did I say Keiko? gosh..sorry bout' that..it's spelled Geiko.. not Geico or Keiko.
Did I say Keiko? gosh..sorry bout' that..it's spelled Geiko.. not Geico or Keiko.
Damn. And I don't think FedEx Kinkos will refund me my money either for all those flyers...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Damn. And I don't think FedEx Kinkos will refund me my money either for all those flyers...
Oh..my parents tell me she's still in the US...
Thanks for looking Spiri.
