Military to become surgeon

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DocGrind24/7

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Tell me everything there is to know about using the military to become a surgeon including best branch, years, how college works, advantages and disadvantages and overall worth of doing so. Thanks
 
Tell me everything there is to know about using the military to become a surgeon including best branch, years, how college works, advantages and disadvantages and overall worth of doing so. Thanks
I'm here to burst your bubble. 😉 I'll make it short and sweet.

You can easily find all of this information on your own. If you ask most guys in the military medicine forum, they will honestly tell you it blows. Best bases for doc, I hear the navy has some cool hospitals.