Military veterinary careers?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mmehr3

OSU DVM c/o 2020!
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all-I apologize if there's a forum about this somewhere but I couldn't find much of anything in my searches.

My question is...has anyone graduated and gone into a career (or know anyone who has) as a Veterinary Medical Officer at e.g. an Air Force Base? I'm interested in going that path after I graduate in 2 years and I can't find a lot of info on it. If so, would you mind sharing your experiences, advice, etc.? Thanks!
 
Hey all-I apologize if there's a forum about this somewhere but I couldn't find much of anything in my searches.

My question is...has anyone graduated and gone into a career (or know anyone who has) as a Veterinary Medical Officer at e.g. an Air Force Base? I'm interested in going that path after I graduate in 2 years and I can't find a lot of info on it. If so, would you mind sharing your experiences, advice, etc.? Thanks!

Are you specifically looking into a career as an Air Force Public Health Officer or any uniformed service? Let us know. Feel free to send me a PM too.