Army Minimum Army HPSP Requirements?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mr_Churchill

Student
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was informed my 499 MCAT with a 23 in B/B was below the minimum Army HPSP requirements. Is there any leeway with this requirement, or will I have to retake my MCAT?

Members don't see this ad.

There is a waiver process, I got one for a lows Cars score, but I already had an acceptance in hand when I applied. I recommend retaking it and improving your score. Are you applying this cycle?

Reactions: 1 user
There is a waiver process, I got one for a lows Cars score, but I already had an acceptance in hand when I applied. I recommend retaking it and improving your score. Are you applying this cycle?

Yes, applied to 22 schools. Received supplemental apps at 14 Osteopathic schools so far

Members don't see this ad :)
I was Army, don't know if that changes any of the circumstances.

Since everything is already sent out, go for it. I don't remember the exact process for it, but I think all it took was the battalion commander for the recruiter signing a memo. I want to say about a 2-3 weeks turn around time. You can start talking to a recruiter and get the ball rolling on all the paperwork. Waiting for an acceptance before you submit everything to the board might be a smart move, just to maximize your chances.

Reactions: 1 user
I was Army, don't know if that changes any of the circumstances.

Since everything is already sent out, go for it. I don't remember the exact process for it, but I think all it took was the battalion commander for the recruiter signing a memo. I want to say about a 2-3 weeks turn around time. You can start talking to a recruiter and get the ball rolling on all the paperwork. Waiting for an acceptance before you submit everything to the board might be a smart move, just to maximize your chances.

Thank you for your response!