Minimum marks needed after acceptance

Started by deadman
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

deadman

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Guys,

Just needed some advice. I am in the middle of my interviews (Both DO and MD). I am currently in my final year of undergrad, and I still need to finish up my English and orgo requirments (4 credits each). I was just wondering what are the minimum grades that are needed if you are accepted to a school. Lets say you get accepted, do you need to have pre-reqs above a certain grade and all others course above a certain grade too?

I called wayne state and they said they dont have a minimum grade but I was just wondering if you guys know about other schools and their minimum grade policies. Due to my interviews and travelling around, my marks will obviously drop this year.

Thanks
 
Bs are prefered but a few Cs should be fine. Ds and Fs will not work and could lead to an acceptance being withdrawn. Just keep it clean and you should be fine and don't push your luck.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think that as long as you earn your degree on time, everything should be fine.

I'm assuming that you've passed all of the pre-reqs of course.
 
The orgo and english classes will require a C or above in order to matriculate. Anything else just make sure you get enough credits to graduate and you should be golden.