Step II Minimum passing requirements step 2 ck

Started by 572293
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

5

572293

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi I am writing , because I wanted to know if anybody knew what the score increase in the minimum passing requirements of step 2 ck meant? Does it mean having six more questions correct. Thanks in advance ! I called the nbme and was told by someone that all examined needed 75% of the exam correct in order to pass. I was told by somebody else that 60-70% of the exam needed to be correct in order to pass . Does anybody now! Thanks in advance ! Have a great day !