Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,
I have been told by several residency programs I am hoping to apply to that they will only consider applicants with a Step I score of 80 or higher. This was after I specifically asked them.
Surprisingly, many of the top programs stated there was no minimum, whereas a couple of the programs I would classify as middle-tier had a minimum.
This worries me, as my score is only 77 (188). Tell me, how worried should I be?
thanks
I have been told by several residency programs I am hoping to apply to that they will only consider applicants with a Step I score of 80 or higher. This was after I specifically asked them.
Surprisingly, many of the top programs stated there was no minimum, whereas a couple of the programs I would classify as middle-tier had a minimum.
This worries me, as my score is only 77 (188). Tell me, how worried should I be?
thanks