Minnesota C/O 2016 Applicants

Started by Escalla
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Okay, not to send people into a panic, BUT, my friend was offered an OOS spot from the waitlist at Minnesota today!! Fingers crossed more of you start hearing ASAP! Good luck!!!
 
I am OOS and was offered a position (email) yesterday/today! My email was dated 2:41pm, but I didn't get it until 3:27 am. frustrating! But so excited!!! Waiting on one other school's decision to make mine, and the deadline to accept is next Friday. I LOVE Minnesota, but the cost will unfortunately have to be my deciding factor..
 
Last edited:
I am OOS and was offered a position (email) yesterday/today! My email was dated 2:41pm, but I didn't get it until 3:27 am. frustrating! But so excited!!! Waiting on one other school's decision to make mine, and the deadline to accept is next Friday. I LOVE Minnesota, but the cost will unfortunately have to be my deciding factor..


Congratulations!!! Good luck with all of the decisions 🙂. Do you mind telling what number you were on the wait list?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Got my email yesterday for a spot off of the IS waitlist! So excited!!! So happy to be able to tell my job I'm leaving soon...so ready to be done with it! Yay! :soexcited:
 
I got into Minnesota yesterday off the OOS waitlist!!! I was number 20 on the waitlist. I AM SO EXCITED TO BE A GOLDEN GOPHER!!!

😀😀😀😀:zip: