Minnesota (OOS) vs. Creighton

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

2thDoc11

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Was hoping to get some insight into these two programs. i want to know how they rank up against each other. As of now I am interested in specializing but as always, that can change

Creighton
-Brand new school -great clinically -located in a decent sized city -well known program -heard good things about faculty and student body -doesn’t have specialties (pro and con)

Minnesota
-improving the curriculum -has specialties (pro and con) -emphasis on research -haven't heard much about the clinical experiences -location for me is about halfway point for immediate family and is closer to home then Omaha

I just really want to compare programs and worry about finances later. I am very financially conscious and that’ll probably be the determining factor but I want to know how they compare. Thanks for anythign and everything

Members don't see this ad.

Was hoping to get some insight into these two programs. i want to know how they rank up against each other. As of now I am interested in specializing but as always, that can change

Creighton
-Brand new school -great clinically -located in a decent sized city -well known program -heard good things about faculty and student body -doesn’t have specialties (pro and con)

Minnesota
-improving the curriculum -has specialties (pro and con) -emphasis on research -haven't heard much about the clinical experiences -location for me is about halfway point for immediate family and is closer to home then Omaha

I just really want to compare programs and worry about finances later. I am very financially conscious and that’ll probably be the determining factor but I want to know how they compare. Thanks for anythign and everything
cheapest

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
All of the attributes you listed are insignificant compared to cost difference
Yes and at the end of the day I’ll go where it is cheapest. I am just curious about how these two schools rank up against each other. Maybe they’re impossible to compare but that was the point behind this post. I‘ve seen hundreds of schools in the School x vs school y thread but have never seen these two compared.

Yes and at the end of the day I’ll go where it is cheapest. I am just curious about how these two schools rank up against each other. Maybe they’re impossible to compare but that was the point behind this post. I‘ve seen hundreds of schools in the School x vs school y thread but have never seen these two compared.
did you get into both?