Minnesota vs Loyola vs OHSU

Started by Stedari
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Stedari

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am a 4th year osteopathic med student and I have interviewed at these 3. They are all great, but I wanted to ask for opinion on heme-onc training/opportunities at these programs. I worry about my fellowship competitiveness as a DO, so I would like to attend the strongest program to "boost my chances" for the best H/O fellowship and training. I am very interested but not set on malignant heme. I appreciate insight on any of these three H/O fellowship programs and training/opportunities available during IM residency. Thanks!
 
I am a 4th year osteopathic med student and I have interviewed at these 3. They are all great, but I wanted to ask for opinion on heme-onc training/opportunities at these programs. I worry about my fellowship competitiveness as a DO, so I would like to attend the strongest program to "boost my chances" for the best H/O fellowship and training. I am very interested but not set on malignant heme. I appreciate insight on any of these three H/O fellowship programs and training/opportunities available during IM residency. Thanks!
UMinn=OHSU>Loyola