Miscategorized Semester?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ehwic

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Within AMCAS, I accidentally did not change 3 or 4 of my courses to reflect the semester that I took them. The school year, the letter grade, the course name and number is all right. The only exception is that I listed it as a spring semester instead of the fall semester.

Would this be a big of a deal? Do you think AMCAS would let me change it if I called them even though I've been verified for almost 3 weeks now?

Members don't see this ad.

Within AMCAS, I accidentally did not change 3 or 4 of my courses to reflect the semester that I took them. The school year, the letter grade, the course name and number is all right. The only exception is that I listed it as a spring semester instead of the fall semester.

Would this be a big of a deal? Do you think AMCAS would let me change it if I called them even though I've been verified for almost 3 weeks now?
No, if they weren't corrected during verification, AMCAS won't change them for you now. And it's not that big a deal anyways.

Did you print out the verified transcript to see if it's still the way you accidently entered it?

Yes, I did. Thats actually how I noticed it, haha.