Misfits WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yes. I do. And I have revealed this role multiple times on the thread, along with my results from this role.

That jogged my foggy memory. I remember now. I say we need a cleared list. Before I got group-switched for the final time, I'd been trusting LIS & Jam. But, I can't know about her since then.

Members don't see this ad.

I have role revealed to DVM and shared my ability with her, as well as my results.

lynch swings - haven't heard from her much. She was the healer (?) but was rezzed. If she's like you, DVMD, she's the same. But, not gonna trust it.

Gonna be gone getting a rental car cause SOMEONE backed into my car over the weekend. I'll be back later - hopefully I won't miss anything!

Members don't see this ad :)
Ok... most of this is from LIS and Dwin. Some is my own information but the vast majority is LIS/Dwin and a little from Jam.

This is from LIS:

Nohika revealed her role to me on Day 2 after investigating me Night 1. I shared with her that I am Finn. My role ability is teleporting people, and I'm the one that's been reshuffling the game.

It all started when the mods said my ability was "to teleport people." I interpreted that as plural (people), so I asked to reshuffle the entire game. Thus the mod comment in the night 2 (I think) write-up about needing to be more specific. But Hedgie went with it and I've been messing around with the line-up ever since.

Nohika investigated you Night 2 and you came back villager. (This is in response to me).

Nohika investigated Escalla Night 3 and she came back "evil".

Even though Jam hadn't been seer'd, she seemed most likely a villager, so Nohika never investigated her. I brought Kaydubs to us. She claimed to be able to teleport. She also claimed to be Nikki. I can't confirm/deny either.

Then Dwin contacted me and knew my identity. Dwin claimed to be an every-other-night Seer (oops - I guess I didn't know about another seer and forgot....). I'm not sure if Dwin investigated me to get my identity, or was told by someone.

I've lost track of nights now, but Jam shared some suspicion of WS. Was not based on anything specific, I think.

Then Nohika cleared Kaydubs.

Dwin claimed to be Shaun.

Then Dwin tried to ask me for details about your death (and the supposed healing that allowed you to talk to us before you died). I got suspicious and didn't respond.

I think all of this last stuff was Night 4. But I'm not positive.

Night 5 Jam followed Dyachei and Nohika cleared Dwin.

Then I split the groups up again and brought Lupin to me. (This is where LIS revealed Lupin's role to me, I can add it if needed or if Lupin would like).

Then I brought you and me into the same group, and that's where we are.

Sorry the timeline sucks and I don't have exact dates for everything, but it is what it is ... just went through the PMs and noted what seemed possibly relevant.

I need to go through all of Dwin's PMs as there are quite a few, but will add what he found it. Which really was just confirming roles that were claimed.

I was the one to investigate kaydubs on Night 8 and that investigation "failed".

The roles that I can recall Dwin confirming off the top of my head are: LIS (this was before I was resurrected), Lupin and I can't recall who else, will have to go look.

Bottom line: I really believe we are down to converts left.

Lupin has told me her role and ability, she told the same to LIS. Some things with her story add up, others do not. Some of what she told me has me doing this :eyebrow: but then if she is not lying, what she is telling me is beneficial. I honestly don't know.

I am getting this strong feeling of suspicion between four people and I will probably pick one of them eventually.

Wld... What nights have you claimed to have been attacked?

Wld... What nights have you claimed to have been attacked?

I was attacked : Night 8, but I protected myself and was successful in blocking the attack.
Night 9, again protected myself, but failed and was not able to PM or vote.
Night 11, protected myself AGAIN and was successful in blocking another attack.

A little late, but....

lynch swings

Dvm was brought back good... So was swingsy brought back bad?

Official vote tally
lupin--1 (DVMD)
jam--1 (devyn)
swings--3 (kaydubs, lupin, jam)

Day closed.

Last edited:
The sound of heartbeats drowns out the buzz of the villagers discussing who to kill. Feeding usual causes the hunger to subside and the beating to fade but not this time. LIS must not have been much of a meal. The urge to kill and eat is so intense that swings can't even find the words to defend herself. As she prepares to pounce on her prey the villagers decide she must be evil and take her out. You have lynched swings who was resurrected as a zombie.

It is now night 12. Get your pms in by 7:30 pm.

The Rec Center
1. DVMD Rachel
2. wldlfstdnt
3. jamr0ckin
4. LIS Finn

Simon's Apartment
1.FFM Greg
2. Kaydubs
3. thatredhead Elliot aka Jesus
4. lupin

The Club
1. JoJo Alisha
2. Dyachei ???? probation worker
3. Samoa Lily
4. Foxhunter Nadine

The Track
1. Escalla Brian aka Monsieur Grand Fromage
2. Wolfspeaker Sally
3. Tropicwhatsit Gary
4. Devyn

Curtis's Bar
1. Allie Jamie
2. Cuitl Jess
3. GUH Sam
4. nohika Kelly

The hospital
1. alorsondanse Curtis
2. swings Daisy resurrected as a zombie
3. Dwindlin Shaun

Members don't see this ad :)
Nicely done Kaydubs! :love:

Continue avenging me, your short-lived mayor!

Zombies are definitely buttmunches!

there you go again with buttmunches…

ew.. that name is so vulgar though… :barf:

but it was for the best. i am WAY too busy with finals and preparing for our last tournament
all i want is :sleep:

Night is closed. Results pending.

It's down to the end game. Every move counts. Every kill matters. Everyone needs to watch their back. Maybe if Nikki had chosen to teleport tonight the killer wouldn't have known where to find her. Unfortunately they did. Kaydubs managed to get vengeance for LIS but the dark side had some pay back of their own in mind.

It's day 13. Lynch deadline is 9:30 AM. There are 5 players left. Depending on how crazy things are at work tomorrow it might not get closed until noon.

The Rec Center
1. DVMD Rachel
2. wldlfstdnt
3. jamr0ckin
4. LIS Finn

Simon's Apartment
1.FFM Greg
2. Kaydubs Nikki
4. lupin

The Club
1. JoJo Alisha
3. Samoa Lily
4. Foxhunter Nadine

The Track
2. Wolfspeaker Sally
3. Tropicwhatsit Gary
4. Devyn

Curtis's Bar
1. Allie Jamie
2. Cuitl Jess
3. GUH Sam
4. nohika Kelly

The hospital
1. alorsondanse Curtis
3. Dwindlin Shaun

I am really confused.... this is what happens when you are in the hospital for a few days and come back with no idea what the hell is going on.....

I have not been following the game and am not sure who to be suspicious of

lynch jam

for now

I am heading to bed here not gonna last much longer

Awwww.... Kaydubs.... :(

Pull up a chair, have a drink, and cheer on the villagers. :)

official vote tally
jam--1 (devyn)
lupin--1 (DVMD)

Well, I am going to put it out there for Jam, devyn and wld to decide. I have been PMing with both kaydubs and DVM. I opened up to both of them that I am Seth and had two one time powers in the game. One was a permanent deactivation of powers that I used Night 3 to deactivate Escalla after Dwin's announcement of her being bad. I also had the ability to take one person's power for the rest of the game that I didn't use until Night 9. I had been talking with LIS about it and he wondered if I could take a dead players powers, so I asked hedgie and she said she would think about it if the game shifted in favor of wolves, but at the time the answer was no. After we lynched Tropic, I was able to do so. I took cuit's power which was to see people's actions on even nights. Night 10 WS made the mistake of blocking me and I wasn't able to follow swings.

To make a long story short, I told both kaydubs and DVM that I suspected swings and luckily kaydubs voted for her so I could to. DVM voted for me on that lynch as well...

About to go take my virology final...

I'm wanting to believe lupin,

And I've told DVM about this, but I am Simon. I can follow people on odd nights. Night 9 I followed wld, but according to my report, she was not attacked like she claims.

Doesn't make sense to me...

lynch wld

:xf:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using SDN Mobile

Well, I am going to put it out there for Jam, devyn and wld to decide. I have been PMing with both kaydubs and DVM. I opened up to both of them that I am Seth and had two one time powers in the game. One was a permanent deactivation of powers that I used Night 3 to deactivate Escalla after Dwin's announcement of her being bad. I also had the ability to take one person's power for the rest of the game that I didn't use until Night 9. I had been talking with LIS about it and he wondered if I could take a dead players powers, so I asked hedgie and she said she would think about it if the game shifted in favor of wolves, but at the time the answer was no. After we lynched Tropic, I was able to do so. I took cuit's power which was to see people's actions on even nights. Night 10 WS made the mistake of blocking me and I wasn't able to follow swings.

To make a long story short, I told both kaydubs and DVM that I suspected swings and luckily kaydubs voted for her so I could to. DVM voted for me on that lynch as well...

I really want to believe you, but I just don't know... I'm torn between you and wld actually at the moment. Because Jam played a small part in finding FFM. I'm just honestly not sure who I believe more. I can respond more when I get home but it won't be until after the deadline since it has been switched to 9:30 today.

I really want to believe you, but I just don't know... I'm torn between you and wld actually at the moment. Because Jam played a small part in finding FFM. I'm just honestly not sure who I believe more. I can respond more when I get home but it won't be until after the deadline since it has been switched to 9:30 today.

And I played no role in getting swings??? You are still raising red flags for me. I am torn between you and wld with Jam's news.

And I played no role in getting swings??? You are still raising red flags for me. I am torn between you and wld with Jam's news.

I wasn't commenting on swings at the time, I'm on my phone on a bus I will be home in about 15 minutes and I can discuss more then when I can type up a full response.

I am willing to hear what you have to say, but you now have an uphill battle with me trusting you again. I also am not 100% sure I'll be on. I'm at work not doing what I am supposed to. Maybe if it is an issue, Hedgie can extend deadline.

I am willing to hear what you have to say, but you now have an uphill battle with me trusting you again. I also am not 100% sure I'll be on. I'm at work not doing what I am supposed to. Maybe if it is an issue, Hedgie can extend deadline.

I don't think you ever trusted me.

I am honestly torn with the information that I have you tell me that you have this ability to gain another's players power and LIS suggested that you ask hedgie if you can use it on a dead player (all of this I can confirm and the ONLY reason that I left it off in my long list of information that I knew was because I did NOT want anyone else to know about it. I didn't even tell Jam, who of which I have been telling everything to thus far.) You then inform me that hedgie said it would not be a possibility at the time (of which was also in LIS' PM), then because the game had "shifted" you were suddenly able to (I did find this post on the thread, so I see when it shifted now). I then ask you why you choose cuit over nohika since nohika's ability would have been more beneficial IMO. You say that you did not know nohika had that ability when both the write up and LIS told you that was her ability. You then tell me that you "forgot" that LIS mentioned that nohika would have been a good choice. I don't know about you, but "forgetting" talking about who would be best to use your ability on is not something that I would think is easily "forgotten." I could see an argument for you thinking that maybe cuit's role would have been better for us, but you did not know for sure what cuit's role did, you guessed what it was from the wiki document of her character (as you told me.) Then you could not use the ability on Night 10, which I understand, but last night the ability for some reason just simply does not work or as you put it "you were not able to see wld's actions last night." That is all of the information that I have on you, so take a step back, read it and realize that I have no evidence to prove that you are actually telling the truth other than your word.

I also decided against investigate wld and investigated kaydubs last night because I didn't want us investigating the same people. I would never as a wolf kill the same person that I investigated and then admit to investigating that person, that is a very silly wolf mistake. I would have been sure to say that someone else was "good."

Wld. I indicated to wld last night that it would most likely be my last night to investigate and it probably was. We are at the point where there won't be much more information that can be obtained with how many players there are left and how often the investigations occur, it just isn't possible to get much more information out. She agreed that she could protect me. I did not force her to and I told her that it is completely 100% up to her what she does. She informed me that "I did not need her protection and neither did she." This was last night. So take that for what it is worth.

Jam has been rather open with me. I have known since about Day 2/Night 2 that she could follow people. I have only one time suggested to her who to follow, only one time. The rest of the time I gave her no inputs at all whatsoever, everything that she did was up to her. If I were a wolf I would have tried to take the opportunity to guide her following ability. I also would not have let her live as long.

I have known since very early on that LIS was the one moving people, he told me. I have known that Dwin was a seer, but he was only getting role names so towards the end it really was not helping (suck on that wolves).

I have known devyn's self-proclaimed role and ability for a while now too.

Jam helped to find FFM on Night 8. I found out Escalla and lead the lynch on TRH. Kaydubs, you and Jam voted for swings and I have taken this into consideration. Jam was very suspicious of kaydubs yesterday despite having followed her the night before, but also mentioned wanting to vote for swings. I will honestly admit that I was unsure about swings; if I had been a wolf, I would not have been as adamant about being unsure of swings in my talking with Jam (you can ask her, I was really unsure about that lynch and very surprised when it worked out so kudos to you three).

As you can tell, at this point it is a toss-up. I have done my best to keep the information out in the open to everyone while not revealing too much when I feel it may be detrimental to the villagers, if I reveal that info (ex: your gained ability the other night).

I don't think you ever trusted me.

I am honestly torn with the information that I have you tell me that you have this ability to gain another's players power and LIS suggested that you ask hedgie if you can use it on a dead player (all of this I can confirm and the ONLY reason that I left it off in my long list of information that I knew was because I did NOT want anyone else to know about it. I didn't even tell Jam, who of which I have been telling everything to thus far.) You then inform me that hedgie said it would not be a possibility at the time (of which was also in LIS' PM), then because the game had "shifted" you were suddenly able to (I did find this post on the thread, so I see when it shifted now). I then ask you why you choose cuit over nohika since nohika's ability would have been more beneficial IMO. You say that you did not know nohika had that ability when both the write up and LIS told you that was her ability. You then tell me that you "forgot" that LIS mentioned that nohika would have been a good choice. I don't know about you, but "forgetting" talking about who would be best to use your ability on is not something that I would think is easily "forgotten." I could see an argument for you thinking that maybe cuit's role would have been better for us, but you did not know for sure what cuit's role did, you guessed what it was from the wiki document of her character (as you told me.) Then you could not use the ability on Night 10, which I understand, but last night the ability for some reason just simply does not work or as you put it "you were not able to see wld's actions last night." That is all of the information that I have on you, so take a step back, read it and realize that I have no evidence to prove that you are actually telling the truth other than your word.

I also decided against investigate wld and investigated kaydubs last night because I didn't want us investigating the same people. I would never as a wolf kill the same person that I investigated and then admit to investigating that person, that is a very silly wolf mistake. I would have been sure to say that someone else was "good."

Wld. I indicated to wld last night that it would most likely be my last night to investigate and it probably was. We are at the point where there won't be much more information that can be obtained with how many players there are left and how often the investigations occur, it just isn't possible to get much more information out. She agreed that she could protect me. I did not force her to and I told her that it is completely 100% up to her what she does. She informed me that "I did not need her protection and neither did she." This was last night. So take that for what it is worth.

Jam has been rather open with me. I have known since about Day 2/Night 2 that she could follow people. I have only one time suggested to her who to follow, only one time. The rest of the time I gave her no inputs at all whatsoever, everything that she did was up to her. If I were a wolf I would have tried to take the opportunity to guide her following ability. I also would not have let her live as long.

I have known since very early on that LIS was the one moving people, he told me. I have known that Dwin was a seer, but he was only getting role names so towards the end it really was not helping (suck on that wolves).

I have known devyn's self-proclaimed role and ability for a while now too.

Jam helped to find FFM on Night 8. I found out Escalla and lead the lynch on TRH. Kaydubs, you and Jam voted for swings and I have taken this into consideration. Jam was very suspicious of kaydubs yesterday despite having followed her the night before, but also mentioned wanting to vote for swings. I will honestly admit that I was unsure about swings; if I had been a wolf, I would not have been as adamant about being unsure of swings in my talking with Jam (you can ask her, I was really unsure about that lynch and very surprised when it worked out so kudos to you three).

As you can tell, at this point it is a toss-up. I have done my best to keep the information out in the open to everyone while not revealing too much when I feel it may be detrimental to the villagers, if I reveal that info (ex: your gained ability the other night).

How could she know this? I don't understand why she would know who the wolves would kill. This makes it seem like she knew kaydubs was the target.

lynch wld

How could she know this? I don't understand why she would know who the wolves would kill. This makes it seem like she knew kaydubs was the target.

lynch wld

I would assume and she wld can give input as to how she knows, but I would assume that she would have been told if I needed her protection or not. I am guessing that she tossed in that she did not need her protection because she was not attacked, but the way she sent it to me made it seem like that was what the mod told her.

I am not sure why the mod would specify that neither of us needed her protection as I would only think the mod would comment on the person that the protector is protecting.

And all of that probably makes no sense. Oh well.

Day is closed. Results pending.

Dude! If I protect someone I am told if I was needed. Good job lynching a villager

Sent from Bob

I honestly read that as you told her before last night. I didn't realize she meant the results of last night.

Seriously? I posted that she told me that last night as in physical time not relating to the cycles.

If wld turns out to be a villager, wolves just kill me. I am done. I don't care any more.

It would appear as though work is getting in the way of WW this morning. :laugh:

FINGERDRUMS.gif

Sorry there were database errors and then I had to work.

I told you that every kill counted and that was the wrong one. You have lynched wldlfstdnt aka Rudy your protector.

It's night 13 or something. Get your pms in ASAP.

The Rec Center
1. DVMD Rachel
2. wldlfstdnt Rudy
3. jamr0ckin
4. LIS Finn

Simon's Apartment
1.FFM Greg
2. Kaydubs Nikki
4. lupin

The Club
1. JoJo Alisha
3. Samoa Lily
4. Foxhunter Nadine

The Track
2. Wolfspeaker Sally
3. Tropicwhatsit Gary
4. Devyn

Curtis's Bar
1. Allie Jamie
2. Cuitl Jess
3. GUH Sam
4. nohika Kelly

The hospital
1. alorsondanse Curtis
3. Dwindlin Shaun

I told you that every kill counted and that was the wrong one. You have lynched wldlfstdnt aka Rudy your protector.

It's night 13 or something. Get your pms in ASAP.

The Rec Center
1. DVMD Rachel
2. wldlfstdnt Rudy
3. jamr0ckin
4. LIS Finn

Simon's Apartment
1.FFM Greg
2. Kaydubs Nikki
4. lupin

The Club
1. JoJo Alisha