Misfits WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Somehow you can have the second most posts in a WW game and still be suspicious for not really being there. You can also be rewarded for participation with new powers which will only make you more suspicious. Sally was only trying to help the man she loved. The man she believed to be good. She wanted good to prevail. Sure she maybe had to block some people to get her results but don't the ends justify the means. We can only hope that the villagers get it together and win this thing for her. You have lynched Wolfspeaker aka Sally who started out with no powers but gained the ability to block and who(whom?) the mod didn't autokill like she predicted.

The gif gets to stay because it is even more appropriate after you have picked off every probation worker.

tumblr_ly27k4NI6p1r8gifzo1_500.gif

It is now night 11. Deadline is 7:30 pm. LIS is your new mayor.

The Rec Center
1. DVMD Rachel
2. Dwindlin Shaun
3. jamr0ckin
4. LIS

Simon's Apartment
1.FFM Greg
2. Kaydubs
3. thatredhead Elliot aka Jesus
4. lupin

The Club
1. JoJo Alisha
2. Dyachei ???? probation worker
3. Samoa Lily
4. Foxhunter Nadine

The Track
1. Escalla Brian aka Monsieur Grand Fromage
2. Wolfspeaker Sally
3. Tropicwhatsit Gary
4. Devyn

Curtis's Bar
1. Allie Jamie
2. Cuitl Jess
3. GUH Sam
4. nohika Kelly

The hospital
1. alorsondanse Curtis
2. swings Daisy
3. Wld

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Geez. And after I've tried to hard to play nice with you this game.

And would somebody tell me if Nikki makes sense as a teleporter?

I would so love to answer this for you. But, hey, I'm dead now. So, I can't. :(

But I can say 'Look it up'. :laugh:

I'd love to, but I just don't have time today. :(

(And, I'd really rather hear from someone who is really familiar with the series, rather than me trying to piece it together from some google searches that might be misleading if I happen to read the wrong snippet from the wrong point in the series.)

But hey, thx for the snark.

(And, I'd really rather hear from someone who is really familiar with the series, rather than me trying to piece it together from some google searches that might be misleading if I happen to read the wrong snippet from the wrong point in the series.)

But hey, thx for the snark.

Hey, that would be me, too (knowing the series fairly decently.)
:(

heads up night won't end until 8 tonight

Members don't see this ad :)
Sally was only trying to help the man she loved. The man she believed to be good. She wanted good to prevail. Sure she maybe had to block some people to get her results but don't the ends justify the means.

Sally - probation worker - Tony's fiancee. Also, ends up as Simon's girlfriend. 2 characters that have yet to make an appearance.

For LIS: http://e4-misfits.wikia.com/wiki/Nikki

Night is closed. results are pending.

It looks like it will be a quiet night after the day's disappointing lynch results. But wait...out of no where with less than ten minutes before sunrise someone makes a sneak attack in the grave yard. Finn aka LIS was killed with the shovel he had been using to dig up the dead. I hope you like the groups that you're in since you will no longer be moving. In an effort to move things along and since we just had a vote I have decided DVMDream will be your new mayor.

It is now day 12. Lynch ends at noon. There are seven players left.

The Rec Center
1. DVMD Rachel
2. wldlfstdnt
3. jamr0ckin
4. LIS Finn

Simon's Apartment
1.FFM Greg
2. Kaydubs
3. thatredhead Elliot aka Jesus
4. lupin

The Club
1. JoJo Alisha
2. Dyachei ???? probation worker
3. Samoa Lily
4. Foxhunter Nadine

The Track
1. Escalla Brian aka Monsieur Grand Fromage
2. Wolfspeaker Sally
3. Tropicwhatsit Gary
4. Devyn

Curtis's Bar
1. Allie Jamie
2. Cuitl Jess
3. GUH Sam
4. nohika Kelly

The hospital
1. alorsondanse Curtis
2. swings Daisy
3. Dwindlin Shaun

I am going to sleep on this. Will check back in the morning and see if anyone else knows anything.

Also, if anyone wants me to PM them as part of the mayor ability, please let me know. I will PM you, otherwise it will probably be rather random as I am getting to the point where I trust no one.

Ok, so last day/night stunk more that a skunked wet dog. Wld, does your attack mean you can't pm or vote? I hope that was just WS's ability. I'm still confused why WS's block was termed as attack. Did you're message read as attacked or detained?

Ok, so last day/night stunk more that a skunked wet dog. Wld, does your attack mean you can't pm or vote? I hope that was just WS's ability. I'm still confused why WS's block was termed as attack. Did you're message read as attacked or detained?

Lupin, yes. I blocked the attack that was done on me today. I have had a total of 3 attempted attacks with the one being successful.

Lynch Lupin

Willing to listen to other's thoughts as I am at a loss now. I think we are most definitely looking for a convert now and at this point, I am looking back at who Dwin suspected.

Still not sure about kaydubs, but after last night, I have a *slightly* decreased reason to suspect her. She could still be a wolf, but I do know that she didn't kill or attack anyone last night. (Based on information given to me by someone else).

Still not sure about kaydubs, but after last night, I have a *slightly* decreased reason to suspect her. She could still be a wolf, but I do know that she didn't kill or attack anyone last night. (Based on information given to me by someone else).

BECAUSE I CAN'T ATTACK OR KILL ANYONE!!!
I think I know your source. And I'm likely to believe said source if it's the one I'm thinking of....

BECAUSE I CAN'T ATTACK OR KILL ANYONE!!!
I think I know your source. And I'm likely to believe said source if it's the one I'm thinking of....

I didn't say you could attack or kill anyone. I am just trying to get all of the information out to everyone, we are getting to the end of the game and I don't see any point in my hiding information from people because it won't help.

:boom:

What are other people's thoughts? Seriously. I can't be the only one to make suggestions and talk. I get I am a loud mouth, but someone else talk, because I am going insane.

:boom:

What are other people's thoughts? Seriously. I can't be the only one to make suggestions and talk. I get I am a loud mouth, but someone else talk, because I am going insane.

tumblr_mlzs5s7xBb1qfx6mko1_500.gif

:D

Kaydubs---

What exactly can you do with your role? I want to hear this from you. I have heard what you told Dwin and then Dwin told me, but I want to hear it from you.

I just got home... I am in a lot of pain, so I won't be around a ton... might have to nap

lynch Jam

cause I have no idea what is going on

Lynch Jam - don't trust much of anything anymore. Still not sure on our rezzed players. And if Lupin & wld are telling the truth - they've both been attacked frequently.

And, it would be cruel to lynch devyn at this point seeing as I think she's been buried under finals.

Lynch Jam - don't trust much of anything anymore. Still not sure on our rezzed players. And if Lupin & wld are telling the truth - they've both been attacked frequently.

And, it would be cruel to lynch devyn at this point seeing as I think she's been buried under finals.

Lupin was attacked by WS who was proven to be a villager so I wouldn't read too much into that. I honestly have no idea about wld's attack since WS made it rather clear that she attacked Lupin and the affect on Lupin was due to her ability.

Lupin was attacked by WS who was proven to be a villager so I wouldn't read too much into that. I honestly have no idea about wld's attack since WS made it rather clear that she attacked Lupin and the affect on Lupin was due to her ability.

I don't know too much of abilities left. I don't know if multiple people can silence/block people... You don't have to tell me what you do, but do you have the same role before you died?

I don't know too much of abilities left. I don't know if multiple people can silence/block people... You don't have to tell me what you do, but do you have the same role before you died?

Yes. I do. And I have revealed this role multiple times on the thread, along with my results from this role.