Misfits WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Congrats on your mayorship DVM!!! I expect my lamb hand delivered :D

Mmmm lamb is yummy.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using SDN Mobile

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Night closed results pending.

Two notes about the game: 1. there is no silencing, 2. if you don't pm me with your actions I'll assume you don't want to use it

Alright. So. Fair warning. I am going out drinking tonight. I may not check in until tomorrow late morning/early afternoon. I am playing though.

It was a quiet evening overnight. While most people laid low, a few decided to try out their new found powers. Alisha, aka jojo, used her powers of instant sexual arousal (because that's something you can get away with on UK tv) to distract others from their duties. After a few rounds of fun the night took an unpleasant turn. A shadowy figured strangled Alisha and drjojo is now dead.
tumblr_mi5cczHz1Z1qclhj0o1_500.jpg

It's now day 2. You have until noon CDT tomorrow to lynch someone.

The Rec Center
1. dyachei
2. cuitl
3. wld
4. swings

Simon's apartment
1. Foxhunter
2.AlorsOnDanse
3.GUH

The Club
1. JoJo Alisha
2. TRH
3. Wolfspeaker
4. Tropicwhatsit

The track
1. Lupin
2. FFM
3. kayd
4. Allie

Curtis's Bar
1. Escalla
2. Devyn
3. Dwin
4. Samoa

The hospital
1. nohika
2.jamr0ckin
3. The LIS
4. DVMD

Members don't see this ad :)
Awww. Dang it! I was looking forward to another rousing back and forth of ideas and accusations. :mad:

Well,

Lynch allie

Just a thought about goading the noob :smuggrin: Of course, if someone has info, I like em' the waffles.

Lynch GUH.

RNG, will waffle if anyone has info.

Nadda here. I have a very boring role. :( Was hoping for something exciting.

Lynch Wld

lynch GUH for now...if any info comes out I'm willing to waffle

I will be away for most of the day tomorrow, it is our Open House and then I have the Jason Aldean concert.

So lynch Samoa

Just an RNG.

###lynch allie### for now, hopefully we get some leads

It's not me.

Lynch cuit

Also random guess here. But it doesn't look good that cuit nominated me.

Gee I really don't know. I hate the first vote.

Lynch Guh I suppose.

Also will be gone all day tomorrow due to open house. No waffles for meee.

###lynch jam### just an RNG
Will be out most of the day tomorrow.

Official Vote Tally:

allie--2 (lupin, FFM)
GUH--3 (cuit, allie, tropic)
wld--1 (WS)
hedgie--1 (LIS)
cuit--2 (swings, GUH)
samoa--1 (jam)
jam--1 (alors)

With no information, I am going to say lynch FH. To be honest, it is not a RNG, just feel it is better to lynch someone that has become completely inactive in just about every ww game so far. It doesn't help the villagers to have a completely inactive person in the game.

With no information, I am going to say lynch FH. To be honest, it is not a RNG, just feel it is better to lynch someone that has become completely inactive in just about every ww game so far. It doesn't help the villagers to have a completely inactive person in the game.

This was my thought as well :\

Lynch FH.

Good enough reason for me.

Unlynch cuit
Lynch FH

I am completely behind a FH lynch with her complete lack of participation in the last few games. It doesn't help the villagers at all, particularly thinking of the last lounge game. So in the absence of any solid leads on anyone...

lynch FH

Official Vote Tally:

allie--2 (lupin, FFM)
GUH--5 (cuit, allie, tropic, wldlfstdnt, dwin)
wld--1 (WS)
hedgie--1 (LIS)
cuit--2 (swings)
samoa--1 (jam)
jam--1 (alors)
Lupin--1 (kaydubs)
Tropic--1 (dyachei)
Foxhunter--4 (dvmdream, thatredhead, guh, escalla)

I was attacked last night... not cool....:mad:

lynch FH

cause I am sick of her lack of participation... sorry but not sorry

Official Vote Tally:

allie--1 (lupin)
GUH--4 (cuit, allie, tropic, dwin)
wld--1 (WS)
hedgie--1 (LIS)
cuit--2 (swings)
samoa--1 (jam)
jam--1 (alors)
Lupin--1 (kaydubs)
Tropic--1 (dyachei)
Foxhunter--8 (dvmdream, thatredhead, guh, escalla, FFM, devyn, wldlfstdnt, Samoa)

Day closed results pending.

The day starts off with a bang and lots of random votes thrown out. As a bandwagon starts to form DVM suggests perhaps the group should kill someone who doesn't participate a lot anyway. There's a rule regarding lack of participation in her honor. Of course foxhunter was away and didn't say anything in her defense. You have lynched foxhunter aka Nadine, the sexy nun who could summon the four horseman of the apocalypse.

It's now night 2. You have until 7:30 pm CDT to get your pms in. If you don't pm me I will assume you don't want to use your ability.

The Rec Center
1. dyachei
2. cuitl
3. wld
4. swings

Simon's apartment
1. Foxhunter Nadine
2.AlorsOnDanse
3.GUH

The Club
1. JoJo Alisha
2. TRH