Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats on your mayorship DVM!!! I expect my lamb hand delivered 😀
******
Mmmm lamb is yummy.
******
Sent from my SCH-I405 using SDN Mobile
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Congrats on your mayorship DVM!!! I expect my lamb hand delivered 😀
How do I always miss the start of these things?![]()
Also, is CDT central? I'm one hour ahead of Eastern, someone help me understand...
Congrats on your mayorship DVM!!! I expect my lamb hand delivered 😀
Sorry, can't hand deliver. I will be mailing her to you. And to everyone else that voted for me. Thanks. 🙂
Sorry, can't hand deliver. I will be mailing her to you. And to everyone else that voted for me. Thanks. 🙂
Alright. So. Fair warning. I am going out drinking tonight. I may not check in until tomorrow late morning/early afternoon. I am playing though.

Nadda here. I have a very boring role. 🙁 Was hoping for something exciting.
Lynch Wld
Why?
With no information, I am going to say lynch FH. To be honest, it is not a RNG, just feel it is better to lynch someone that has become completely inactive in just about every ww game so far. It doesn't help the villagers to have a completely inactive person in the game.
With no information, I am going to say lynch FH. To be honest, it is not a RNG, just feel it is better to lynch someone that has become completely inactive in just about every ww game so far. It doesn't help the villagers to have a completely inactive person in the game.
Lynch GUH.
RNG, will waffle if anyone has info.
unlynch Hedgie because that wasn't a real vote, obviously, and
lynch Cuitl because I told myself I was going to lynch the first person that posted an RNG lynch.
🙂
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.