Misfits WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
So quiet in here today... where is everyone?

I was thinking the same thing. :laugh:

Maybe it's actually spring outside in some places? Definitely not here...:thumbdown:

Members don't see this ad.

Thanks dvmdream

Official final vote tally

Allie--5 (alors, wld, FFM, kaydubs, escalla)
TRH-- 2 (WS, swings)
Jam-- 2 (kaydubs, dyachei)
Cuit-- 1 (Lupin)
Escalla--3 (TRH, GUH, allie)
FFM--1 (devyn)
nohika--1 (cuitl)
wld-- 1 (Jam)

Day is closed. Results pending.

Members don't see this ad :)
Still confused by the results of the previous day, the Londoners debate the legitimacy of news received from anonymous pms. Amongst the discussion a vote for a newbie emerges and somehow a bandwagon forms. It's a fitting end for Jamie aka allieh who appears mysteriously and dies just as suddenly in the show.

It is now night 3. Get your pms in by 730 pm.

You're not being argumentative enough for us to go at it.

lynch .... kaydubs. Picking up a hint of something in her posts. Most definitely not a well-founded vote, but I despise RNG.

Dammit, that's the second day in a row I've voted a minute or three past the deadline. Hmph.

You're not being argumentative enough for us to go at it.

lynch .... kaydubs. Picking up a hint of something in her posts. Most definitely not a well-founded vote, but I despise RNG.

You just keep missing the day closed post.

Here's the updated list.

The Rec Center
1. Dyachei
2. TRH
3. AlorsOnDanse
4. Tropicwhatsit

Simon's apartment
1. Foxhunter Nadine
2. Cuitl
3. GUH

The Club
1. JoJo Alisha
2. Swings
3. Wld
4. Wolfspeaker

The track
1. Lupin
2. FFM
3. kayd
4. Allie Jamie

Curtis's Bar
1. Escalla
2. Devyn
3. Dwin
4.Samoa Lily

The hospital
1. nohika
2.jamr0ckin
3. The LIS
4. DVMD

Trying to study for exams tomorrow, and Tuesday and Wednesday and Friday... give me until next week.

Damn. We're not going to have fun this game, then. I've got surgery this week taking up time and then a pretty bad stretch of exams for two weeks after that.

There should always be time for fighting!

Members don't see this ad :)
I really need to pay attention to when the deadlines are...

Whoops.

Regardless I'm here and alive. Just keep getting distracted. Attention span of a squirrel, here.

Night is closed results pending.

It's a sad night in England tonight. A gifted healer used her powers on your beloved mayor but in the end it wouldn't matter. DVMDream aka Rachel, the part time seer, was killed by a homicidal maniac. The police are currently investigating the crime and ask that anyone with leads come forward. Please call 101 with tips.

It's now day 4. Lynch and mayor vote deadline is noon tomorrow. Make note of any group changes and who you can now pm.

The Rec Center
1. Dyachei
2. TRH
3. AlorsOnDanse
4. Tropicwhatsit

Simon's apartment
1. Foxhunter Nadine
2. Cuitl
3. GUH

The Club
1. JoJo Alisha
2. Devyn
3. Wld
4. Wolfspeaker

The track
1. Lupin
2. FFM
3. DVMD Rachel
4. Allie Jamie

Curtis's Bar
1. Escalla
2. Swings
3. Dwin
4.Samoa Lily

The hospital
1. nohika
2.jamr0ckin
3. The LIS
4. Kaydubs

So far, all 3 night kills have been people that play regularly in the Lounge, are good players and are the talkative ones. :eyebrow:

I'm gonna go with Lynch FFM for now.

DVMD found out Escalla was evil right before she died. DVMD was healed and sent the info (and then was killed by wolves overnight).

This one is a no-brainer.

lynch Escalla

Awwww come on! I have such awesome tricks!

tumblr_m8byxxlLB51rzz1oro1_r2_500.gif

Also, DVM PMed me after she was healed but before she died.

She found had information that Escalla is evil...

So lynch Escalla

Sounds great to me!

lynch Escalla

Elect Dwin I suppose...

###lynch escala####

####elect Alors#####

I will try try again....

Also, might as well get my votes in too since I'm a contributing member of society.

Elect Dwin

Lynch Jam -- Calling someone a buttmunch isn't very nice. Even though it cracked me up. :laugh:

lynch escalla
elect dwin

Today was insanely busy and fun! Work, baseball, steak/fancy restaurant, and now finally home

Simon is on this week's episode of Game of Thrones! Didn't see that coming.

Official Lynch Vote Tally
escalla--15 (LIS, WS, dyachei, nohika, Jam, kaydubs, tropic, FFM, Lupin, cuit, alors, dwin, wldlf, swings, devyn)
jam--1 (escalla)

Official Mayor Vote Tally
Dwin--11 (dwin, LIS, kaydubs, tropic, FFM, Lupin, cuit, escalla, wldlf, swings, devyn)
Alors--1 (alors)

Technically there's plurality for both votes. I'll close up after breakfast.