Misfits WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
###lynch GUH####
Total RNG

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
###lynch cuit####
Just bc I can't jump on WS. It's cruel guys :p

Official Lynch Tally

jam--1 (lupin)
tropic--2 (LIS, dyachei)
WS--2 (Jamr0ckin, nohika)
GUH--1 (alors)
cuit--1 (swings)

Was hoping I'd pick up some info but alas wasn't able to find out much for the lynch today. Went through the thread. Tropic has like one post, so

lynch Tropic so we don't lose to 2 to the FH rule.

Though honestly something about GUH's posting is bothering me, so it would be awesome if someone would lay eyes on him/her.

Was hoping I'd pick up some info but alas wasn't able to find out much for the lynch today. Went through the thread. Tropic has like one post, so

lynch Tropic so we don't lose to 2 to the FH rule.

Though honestly something about GUH's posting is bothering me, so it would be awesome if someone would lay eyes on him/her.

Yeah, if someone has the ability to look into my role, please do. It would be nice to actually be investigated before I get lynched.

lynch Tropic mainly because I don't want to get lynched myself!

Members don't see this ad :)
Misfits WW?

I thought you meant the Flying Misfits... one of my favorite TV movies of all time (and I read the book, and watched every episode of Black Sheep Squadron about 3000 times).... and I used to have lots of toy corsairs as a kid.

[YOUTUBE]E2b5xpGDgtI[/YOUTUBE]

It has certainly been done in prior games. I don't think that the dead players or knowing who/what is moving people around will lead us to any wolves however. Likely the person moving people around has that as a role and is using their power every cycle. Just my two cents.
I'm not so sure the dead people moving is benign; there's a fake medium in the show (info from wiki) who can temporarily resurrect people so they can "carry out any unfinished business." His actions are responsible for the death of one main character (Alisha). Plus there was the whole "that person is probably a creep" bit in the writeup.

Anyway. If a wolf is behind the group shuffling, maybe they can only kill players that are in their group. I'd look back for that sort of pattern but we're getting ready to start a procedure.

I'm not so sure the dead people moving is benign; there's a fake medium in the show (info from wiki) who can temporarily resurrect people so they can "carry out any unfinished business." His actions are responsible for the death of one main character (Alisha). Plus there was the whole "that person is probably a creep" bit in the writeup.

I don't think the dead people moving is benign either, but at least right now I'm guessing the others moving is relatively harmless or at least random.

Official Lynch Tally

jam--1 (lupin)
tropic--8 (LIS, dyachei, kaydubs, FFM, dwin, wld, GUH, TRH)
GUH--2 (alors, cuit)
cuit--1 (swings)

Well crap. I sleep in and wake up to this. It probably won't make a difference now but here's my defense. I went to open house this weekend. It's an 8 hour drive. Drove down Friday, at open house all day Saturday, drove back Sunday. That's why I wasn't so active earlier. Combined with the fact that I am "Gary who sadly has no special powers". I haven't been active at night at all which makes it hard to speculate on things during the day. I'm still not good at jumping on people and speculating during the day.

So there's my defense. But honestly if you lynch me you'll only lose a villager, one who's not familiar with the show. So probably not a bad choice.

Oh. Lynch Guh

I also it was strange that he/she only has one vote and used that as the defense for lynching me.

Haha amazing smiley.

Usually you fight tooth and nail not to get lynched and now you're just kind of accepting it which is weird...but I'm not sure I'm sold.

I fight tooth and nail when I'm getting lynched for stupid/no good reasons on Day 2/3. :laugh: This time, I've been insanely busy with work and I can't do anything with my role and there appears to be no items. So, I kinda don't care, but I do still want us villagers to win.

Well crap. I sleep in and wake up to this. It probably won't make a difference now but here's my defense. I went to open house this weekend. It's an 8 hour drive. Drove down Friday, at open house all day Saturday, drove back Sunday. That's why I wasn't so active earlier. Combined with the fact that I am "Gary who sadly has no special powers". I haven't been active at night at all which makes it hard to speculate on things during the day. I'm still not good at jumping on people and speculating during the day.

So there's my defense. But honestly if you lynch me you'll only lose a villager, one who's not familiar with the show. So probably not a bad choice.

I can confirm the wording she used for her role PM, if that makes any difference.

Lynch Kaydubs

Sorry in class all day and hospital for ultrasound.

Not sure what to think but guh jumping on one vote was a bit off.

lynch guh

Anyway. If a wolf is behind the group shuffling, maybe they can only kill players that are in their group. I'd look back for that sort of pattern but we're getting ready to start a procedure.

The only person with resurrection in the series is Curtis, and I really cannot imagine that as a wolf role considering he is one of the original "ASBO Five."

I'm also going to waffle on my lynch. GUH's posting is nagging at me, and I think tropic is slightly more believable at this point with at least someone to "confirm" their role.

Unlynch Tropic

Lynch GUH

hold on now I actually believe your story. I now think it would be a mistake to lynch you.
This is mainly because of your description of your character - the phrase "sadly has no special powers" is identical to mine.

unlynch tropic
lynch cuit

Not sure what it is about my old post that's bugging you all.

unlynch tropic and lynch guh

Sorta busy today. Will be checking in occasionally

Official Final Lynch Tally

jam--1 (lupin)
tropic--4 (LIS, kaydubs, FFM, TRH)
GUH--7 (alors, cuit, tropic, devyn, dwin, dyachei, wld)
cuit--1 (swings, GUH)
kaydubs--1 (WS)

You have lynched GUH who was Sam and really did have no special powers.

It's night 5. Deadline is 7:30. Sorry for the really short write up but I'm currently trying not to be sick and failing miserably.

The Rec Center
1. Dyachei
2. TRH
3. AlorsOnDanse
4. Samoa Lily

Simon's apartment
1. Foxhunter Nadine
2. Cuitl
3. Tropicwhatsit

The Club
1. JoJo Alisha
2. Devyn
3. Wld
4. GUH Sam

The track
1. Lupin
2. FFM
3. DVMD Rachel
4. Wolfspeaker

Curtis's Bar
1. Escalla Brian aka Monsieur Grand Fromage
2. Swings
3. Dwin
4.Allie Jamie

The hospital
1. nohika
2. jamr0ckin
3. The LIS
4. Kaydubs

:hello:

tumblr_mcwleaa5kP1qfi990o1_r2_500.gif

tumblr_mcwleaa5kP1qfi990o2_500.gif

Well I guess that's the price I pay for having won the last game.

:rolleyes:

I give up. Just google "misfits medium" -- it's the first result.

Well, at least it was a vanilla villager...

:rolleyes:

Why is no one willing to admit being outplayed on these WW's? :laugh:

If dds had set that bomb off on GUH, or not done it at all that would have been villager win since my upgrade that night would have given me ID of last two wolves.