Misfits WW Game Thread

Started by hedgiehog
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have nothing to hide. I also did just lead the lynch on TRH as well.. so something else to consider.

Yup. It's almost enough for me to say it's a waste to investigate you .... But .... Yer savvy enough to play tricky like that so I think it still makes sense.

I just don't see the point in continuing on with this train of thought.. the horse has been beaten. I was resurrected, I came back as a villager with my same role, I investigated FFM and I am now seriously wondering wtf is up

It only keeps coming back up because you keep getting annoyed and griping about it. I'm just responding - I was happy to point it out, leave it in the public thread, and file it under "consider down the road."

Yeah. The FFM thing is ... interesting. We obviously have to lynch FFM tomorrow to get an answer. Probably FFM can duck investigation. I don't really think those results reflect on you - you're too smart to try that as a wolf.
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You are NOT Sally, because I am Sally. 🙄

Liar Liar Pants on Fire!

tumblr_m817bzcckr1r7qsdw.gif
 
What an awesome confluence of events! Good job, WS's source.

I don't know what's going on with FFM, but I am much more inclined to trust WS. Miss ya too!
 
WS's source? I started that lynch, not her.

Yes...but the deciding factor (at least for me) was WS saying her source said TRH had been blocked last night. I feel like she would've said that whether you had started the lynch or not.
 
Well that was a fun day cycle. The villagers caught a wolf and discovered some inconsistencies. Don't start celebrating just yet though. The news of the death of Daisy, aka swings, the healer should put things back into perspective. Oh yeah and everyone moved again and there was a strange message written on the wall of the rec center: "Dear LIS: Your wish is my command".



It is now day 9. Deadline is noon tomorrow. Make sure you're pming the right people.


The Rec Center
1. DVMD Rachel
2. thatredhead Elliot aka Jesus
3. Escalla Brian aka Monsieur Grand Fromage
4. LIS

Simon's Apartment
1. FFM
2. Kaydubs
3. Dwindlin
4. lupin

The Club
1. JoJo Alisha
2. Dyachei ???? probation worker
3. Samoa Lily
4. Foxhunter Nadine

The Track
1. jamr0ckin
2. Wolfspeaker
3. Tropicwhatsit
4. Devyn

Curtis's Bar
1. Allie Jamie
2. Cuitl Jess
3. GUH Sam
4. nohika Kelly

The hospital
1. alorsondanse
2. swings Daisy
3. Wld
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
And hi, Tropic. :hello:

Looks like the mover-around-person did what LIS wanted. 👍 Put all dead players together. And also put DVMD and LIS alone together in a group. :laugh:
 
:laugh: I bet there were 2 or 3 wolves that were Probation Workers and they figured there couldn't be a villager P.W., so he took the only name that they didn't have.

How'd that work out for ya, FFM? :meanie:
 
****************
you wolves are lucky I had a good tournament today!
GET EM VILLAGERS!!!!


*****************
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lynch SOV

Ok, ok...I will finally come clean. I am actually Tony. I am a villager though. Hard to believe? yes. However, he could not help that the storm made him rage out so bad. He redeemed himself by getting Sally to chill.
 
lynch SOV

Ok, ok...I will finally come clean. I am actually Tony. I am a villager though. Hard to believe? yes. However, he could not help that the storm made him rage out so bad. He redeemed himself by getting Sally to chill.

He redeemed himself? How could he get Sally to chill if he was dead? 😕

And you are right. I do not believe you are a villager.
 
I'm now watching the lactokinesis episode(the one with Brian) Some funny stuff in there. :laugh:

Even though Brian was an annoying little ****, I thought the episode was pretty entertaining. I got a good giggle out of this part:

tumblr_m605sbGJQX1rz8mnko1_500.gif


Gotta love Nathan. :laugh:
 
************************
Sorry, meant to include the *******************
************************
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nathan was hands down best part of that serial...got hard to watch after he was gone I thought.

**************
Yeah, that's what I'm finding too. The comedy just isn't as good without him. I got a friend started on the series so I'm watching from the beginning with them and enjoying it Nathan's ridiculous adventures all over again. :laugh:
**************
**************
 
Just got home from an unbelievable long day. ###lynch ffm### ill try and pop in tomorrow but I have a double in the morning so I may be mia until the evening.
 
Official Lynch Tally

FFM--8 (LIS, WS, lupin, jam, tropic, DVMD, alors, kaydubs)
SOV--0 (FFM)

That's plurality. Day closed.
 
"I'm Shaun." You can't be Shaun. "Fine I lied. I'm really Sally but she's not very nice." Lied again I'm definitely Sally. "Really I'm Tony but he's seriously a villager." Try again FFM. How about you're Greg, the most awful probation worker, which is certainly saying something and the wolf who could seer roles.


It is now night 9. Night deadline is 6 pm or earlier if I get all the pms in.


The Rec Center
1. DVMD Rachel
2. thatredhead Elliot aka Jesus
3. Escalla Brian aka Monsieur Grand Fromage
4. LIS

Simon's Apartment
1.FFM Greg
2. Kaydubs
3. Dwindlin
4. lupin

The Club
1. JoJo Alisha
2. Dyachei ???? probation worker
3. Samoa Lily
4. Foxhunter Nadine

The Track
1. jamr0ckin
2. Wolfspeaker
3. Tropicwhatsit
4. Devyn

Curtis's Bar
1. Allie Jamie
2. Cuitl Jess
3. GUH Sam
4. nohika Kelly

The hospital
1. alorsondanse
2. swings Daisy
3. Wld