Missed Connections - EM Interview Trail

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mrmedico

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Don't you wish you could find out the name of that person you interviewed with that was really pleasant but they accidentally took your car keys? etc etc. Or just want to say hi? Well step aside craigyy list.

Here's MISSED CONNECTIONS - EM Interview Trail style!

By the way... props to all you cool applicants out there.

----

Here's my two cents worth: Today... I met an applicant with a really nice tie. It was blue, black, gray. Very nice pattern.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
My shout out to the 6'11" applicant. If you meet him on the interview trail, he's a super cool nice guy.

Members don't see this ad :)
u misunderstood... hope the modification clarifies.

Here's to the extremely annoying girl that I keep running into....why did my schedule match yours somehow, and please stop waving at me overly-enthusiastically when we meet once again. And please stop talking about how awesome you are. Thanks.

Here's to "active listener" girl, who nodded her head a thousand times whenever one of the faculty would come into the conference room to talk to the group. No way that chick left an interview without some cervical strain. I counted 27 nods and 13 furrowed brows in a 5 minute time period. God bless her little heart.

Here's to the incredibly snobby girl I met who told me she didn't apply to any program south of the Mason-Dixon line because of (and I quote) "Bibles." :wow:

My shout out to the 6'11" applicant. If you meet him on the interview trail, he's a super cool nice guy.

yes, that guy is extremly nice

everyone walked up to him all day and said, wow, you are so tall

Im sure he wanted to say something sarcastic or maybe knee them in the head, but held back

Jeez......you serious? What a bitch! What did you think about the interview today?

Here's to the incredibly snobby girl I met who told me she didn't apply to any program south of the Mason-Dixon line because of (and I quote) "Bibles." :wow:

Yeah, that's kind of what I thought. She was pretty full of herself. The South is better off with her staying away.

Here's to "active listener" girl, who nodded her head a thousand times whenever one of the faculty would come into the conference room to talk to the group. No way that chick left an interview without some cervical strain. I counted 27 nods and 13 furrowed brows in a 5 minute time period. God bless her little heart.

Well, if it wasn't her, then I met her twin sister. But I owe her my thanks; she kept me entertained through yet another speech by a PD about why his/her program is the bestest ever.

Here's to the girl that had three beers, a Margarita, and a shot of liquor at the resident dinner the night before our interview. And when the invitation said "bring a guest," you decided to bring your female friend from high school to drink alongside you at the residency's expense.

Here's to the girl that had three beers, a Margarita, and a shot of liquor at the resident dinner the night before our interview. And when the invitation said "bring a guest," you decided to bring your female friend from high school to drink alongside you at the residency's expense.

Funny...I remember hearing this story from you earlier in the week. I think it was at Georgetown if I'm not mistaken.

Ha, wow that's funny. Did she get sloppy?

Tacky. Whiskey-Tango tacky.