You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
missed deadline should i still submit
Started by Dr.Forssmann
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
bump!
Just do it if it lets you. What do you have to lose? Either it's too late and you're back at the same place as if you didn't submit at all, or it's not too late and you should go for it. Do it ASAP.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If you're not an OR resident, then no.
so i stupidly missed the deadline for Oregon. it still lets me log in and everything?
can i still submit my secondary there???
So I STUPIDLY did the same thing!! Mixed up the primary and secondary deadlines. I have heritage in Oregon (fit three mission based groups) and it's one of my top choices. That said, I don't want to drop the $100 if this will automatically get me rejected. Still worth submitting??If you're not an OR resident, then no.
Probably would waste your application fees
Alas, no.
So I STUPIDLY did the same thing!! Mixed up the primary and secondary deadlines. I have heritage in Oregon (fit three mission based groups) and it's one of my top choices. That said, I don't want to drop the $100 if this will automatically get me rejected. Still worth submitting??
Out of curiosity, would rejection come from the fact thatAlas, no.
1. My application would never get read in the first place or
2. They would notice I missed my deadline (they have a rolling deadline of 4 weeks after sending you the secondary, and the primary deadline isn't until October)
why dont you try calling ohsu and finding out directly from them?
Call 'em up and ask.
Out of curiosity, would rejection come from the fact that
1. My application would never get read in the first place or
2. They would notice I missed my deadline (they have a rolling deadline of 4 weeks after sending you the secondary, and the primary deadline isn't until October)
why dont you try calling ohsu and finding out directly from them?
That was my first thought when I pulled up the secondary and saw it was past the deadline but it was a Friday night (yesterday) so I'll have to wait until Monday to call/submit if they're OK with it, which just adds more days the the lateness lol. I also wanted a gauge of whether this is something the application readers look at. However if I'm being honest with myself I'm prob not going to submit without a go-ahead from them so I'll stop wasting everyone's time now 😛 thnx all
Wow... deadlines already? Well - You can try and risk 100$ which is really a drop in a bucket... but your chances are like almost none
Chances are low enough to begin with not being an OR resident (mission group aside). I wouldn't even bother applying to OHSU as an OOS resident. Expensive app costs, even more expensive tuition, and minimal chance to get in