Missed USC interview today due to small accident

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ucla2134

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
My USC interview schedule today but i got into small car accident when i drove there.
Argg. I was wondering how it affect my chance

Members don't see this ad.

Probably kills your chances if you can't reschedule one soon.

Your predents.com profile says a 25 TS is 99.99%, you made that up right?

Probably kills your chances if you can't reschedule one soon.

Your predents.com profile says a 25 TS is 99.99%, you made that up right?

Hmm, why would i made that up?

p.s i called them and they told me the earliest is on January

Members don't see this ad :)
Hmm, why would i made that up?

p.s i called them and they told me the earliest is on January

You should ask how this will affect your chances. Your interview should have been in Nov but now it is in Dec.

A 25 TS is not a 99.99% because the percentiles never go to the hundredths decimal (stop at 99.9%) and it shouldn't be more than 99.6% anyway.
Check your score sheet. :D

You should ask how this will affect your chances. Your interview should have been in Nov but now it is in Dec.

A 25 TS is not a 99.99% because the percentiles never go to the hundredths decimal (stop at 99.9%) and it shouldn't be more than 99.6% anyway.
Check your score sheet. :D

doc, you want me to print that out and post it here. I am glad to do so since i have a lot of time on my hand. 13 more days :D

You guys should PM this one.

Plus, leave the poor guy alone doc. He was in a car accident and missed an interview...

I don't think a person's day can get much worse.

Congrats on the 25TS....if you wanna call it a 99.99 percentile, by all means, do so...you deserve it with that score!

Sorry to hear about your accident, but look on the bright side you're alive and well and no injuries. You can attend the January interview without a cast. Good luck.

Congrats on the 25TS....if you wanna call it a 99.99 percentile, by all means, do so...you deserve it with that score!

Sorry to hear about your accident, but look on the bright side you're alive and well and no injuries. You can attend the January interview without a cast. Good luck.

thank you guys, yea things happens. Gluck to you guys on Dec. 1st:)

Am I the only one wondering how a small car accident caused the OP to miss a whole interview?

If it had been me I would have moved my car to the shoulder, exchanged insurance and called a cab. I'll deal with the car later...

Am I the only one wondering how a small car accident caused the OP to miss a whole interview?

If it had been me I would have moved my car to the shoulder, exchanged insurance and called a cab. I'll deal with the car later...

My interview is at 8:45 am. You have to wait for the cop, and yea, if you had known the traffic in LA in rush hour, you would not bother with a cab.

My interview is at 8:45 am. You have to wait for the cop, and yea, if you had known the traffic in LA in rush hour, you would not bother with a cab.

Then I would run to my interview!!!

I'm just kidding, you make a good point.

What? Cab? In LA? ?

LOL yea we dont usually do cabs out here

LOL yeah, this isnt NY city

LOL, that doesn't mean there aren't cabs.

We don't have them coming out our noses here in Texas either but that doesn't mean there aren't any...

LOL