Missing DEA and PSE Licenses

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Polarbear18

Reaction score
I am a new pharmacy manager at a CVS that's had many issues. I am doing my first regulatory review and I am unable to find the store's DEA registration and PSE certification. My techs also have no idea where they could be. Is there a way to get copies besides contacting the DEA? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

call the help desk. They will get you to the people in regulatory affairs and send them to you asap

Members don't see this ad :)
Help Desk will help you. Also ask you DL for help too and make them aware of this to cover yourself. It must be posted with all other licenses for store and techs and a copy should be filled in regulatory box. Also for any other house keeping issues don't be ashamed harassing your DL. That's what they get paid for, to help you. I harass mine all the time even sometimes when I know the answer.!

Thank you all so much! We found the DEA license in the wrong part of last year's regulatory box, and I was able to print another copy of the PSE certification.

Reactions: 1 user