-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Mississippi State C/O 2014
Started by LCD1988
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone received their letter yet? I am very anxious! I want that letter in my hands. I feel like that phone call was a dream.🙂
I think we're supposed to get it this week? I'm so glad they called because I got bad news from the other schools I applied to 🙁
Do you think anyone else from our class is on SDN?
I do not think many of our class members are on here. We need to start a Facebook group!
I only applied to three schools: MS State, TN, and LSU. I am accepted to state, alternate at LSU, and will know if I get a TN interview soon. I will more than likely decline my TN interview even though it is my IS school. I loved MS State and know that is where I belong.
If you will PM me, I will add you on Facebook!
I only applied to three schools: MS State, TN, and LSU. I am accepted to state, alternate at LSU, and will know if I get a TN interview soon. I will more than likely decline my TN interview even though it is my IS school. I loved MS State and know that is where I belong.
If you will PM me, I will add you on Facebook!
Hi! I was accepted but am still waiting to hear from other schools. I did love the people at MS and felt like I would fit in there, but the incredibly early start date has me uneasy as I would have to quit my job a month earlier and move from OOS. I guess going into this I prepared myself to have July as a transition month, so it's hard to imagine starting so soon. How do you feel about it?
I'm sorry I'm new to SDN and don't know what PM means.. h
And I agree, we need to start a facebook group!
I'm still waiting to hear from Penn and Tenn and I'm on the alternate list at KSU. Though, I loved everything about Missisissippi (rent is soooo cheap!) I'm going to wait a little before I send my deposit in.
I'm graduating from undergrad in May and plan on moving in June, which is way earlier than anticipated, so I don't have much time to work either. But, I'm just happy I made it into a great school for the first time applying.
And I agree, we need to start a facebook group!
I'm still waiting to hear from Penn and Tenn and I'm on the alternate list at KSU. Though, I loved everything about Missisissippi (rent is soooo cheap!) I'm going to wait a little before I send my deposit in.
I'm graduating from undergrad in May and plan on moving in June, which is way earlier than anticipated, so I don't have much time to work either. But, I'm just happy I made it into a great school for the first time applying.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
LCD, I believe there's already a facebook group created for MSU.
LCD, I believe there's already a facebook group created for MSU.
Really?! Any idea what it's called? I couldn't find it!
Yeah, I was bored one day and began looking for all the different school's facebook pages. If you go to groups and search for "MSU cvm 2014" you'll see it come up. It'll be the first one. 😀
Yeah, I was bored one day and began looking for all the different school's facebook pages. If you go to groups and search for "MSU cvm 2014" you'll see it come up. It'll be the first one. 😀
Just searched it, it was Michigan State... Unless it's just not showing up on my facebook..
LCD, here's the link http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/group.php?gid=280246919447
Lol, it's ok. We're all entitled to a few of those.
Oh man you went to Marshall?? Have you seen Jamie Oliver? 😛
Haha, unfortunately, yes. I was watching that last night, I believe.
BTW, just sent you a friend request. =P
Similar threads
- Replies
- 483
- Views
- 66K