Mississippi State C/O 2014

Started by LCD1988
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Congratulations! I received the call yesterday too! I am so excited. This was my top choice...even over my IS school! I cannot wait to meet all my classmates!!
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone received their letter yet? I am very anxious! I want that letter in my hands. I feel like that phone call was a dream.🙂
 
Anyone received their letter yet? I am very anxious! I want that letter in my hands. I feel like that phone call was a dream.🙂


I think we're supposed to get it this week? I'm so glad they called because I got bad news from the other schools I applied to 🙁

Do you think anyone else from our class is on SDN?
 
I do not think many of our class members are on here. We need to start a Facebook group!

I only applied to three schools: MS State, TN, and LSU. I am accepted to state, alternate at LSU, and will know if I get a TN interview soon. I will more than likely decline my TN interview even though it is my IS school. I loved MS State and know that is where I belong.

If you will PM me, I will add you on Facebook!
 
Hi! I was accepted but am still waiting to hear from other schools. I did love the people at MS and felt like I would fit in there, but the incredibly early start date has me uneasy as I would have to quit my job a month earlier and move from OOS. I guess going into this I prepared myself to have July as a transition month, so it's hard to imagine starting so soon. How do you feel about it?
 
Well I think that if you liked the school and it is the best fit for you, then you should attend. True you will miss a month of work, but being where you are happy is worth it.
 
I'm sorry I'm new to SDN and don't know what PM means.. h
And I agree, we need to start a facebook group!

I'm still waiting to hear from Penn and Tenn and I'm on the alternate list at KSU. Though, I loved everything about Missisissippi (rent is soooo cheap!) I'm going to wait a little before I send my deposit in.

I'm graduating from undergrad in May and plan on moving in June, which is way earlier than anticipated, so I don't have much time to work either. But, I'm just happy I made it into a great school for the first time applying.
 
I got accepted at MS State too! Still waiting to hear from UGA and TN, but I think I belong at State. If you guys start a facebook let me know. Thanks!
 
I received my acceptance letter yesterday! Anyone know of any good one bedroom apartments in Starkville?
 
I received letters of information because I sent in my deposit! Looks like we are getting closer!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone,

I created a facebook group for the class of 2014 🙂

It's called Mississippi State University CVM class of 2014... Feel free to join and get to know (potential) classmates.
 
Yeah, I was bored one day and began looking for all the different school's facebook pages. If you go to groups and search for "MSU cvm 2014" you'll see it come up. It'll be the first one. 😀
 
Yeah, I was bored one day and began looking for all the different school's facebook pages. If you go to groups and search for "MSU cvm 2014" you'll see it come up. It'll be the first one. 😀


Just searched it, it was Michigan State... Unless it's just not showing up on my facebook..
 
Anyone want to tell me what their first names are so that I can look you up on the facebook group?
 
There's a facebook group?!?!

My name is Chris Karnes... I'll be searching for the group now. 🙂
 
Yep!!! Search MSU CVM 2014!! My name is Diana....i'm the only weirdo to paste on the wall. Why hasn't anyone said anything?? I think that is really odd