Mississippi State c/o 2023.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When did you get that email...? I haven’t gotten anything from them

I got it yesterday around 7:00pm EST. It was an email to the accepted applicants talking about upcoming dates but it said:
“Now that the class 95 students is full, we should not be expecting any more additions to the class. I want to send information out to you at least once weekly so you will have the most current information.”
 
*Update*

"I hope all is well. All positions in the Class of 2023 has been filled. There always may be movement later on but we are not anticipating any at the moment. When we left off, we were still in upper first quartile. Please let me know if you have any further questions. "
 
I know we received an email that the class is full. I'm just curious if anyone has gotten pulled off the list.