Missouri MPJE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hello,

I was wondering if any of you have taken the Missouri MPJE in the last few years and had any advice concerning it. I will be transferring from another state and would appreciate it greatly.

Best to you all.

Members don't see this ad.

I do not have advice on the Missouri MPJE but am graduating from a school in Missouri. Our pharmacy program has given us study guides for it. To be honest, I've been focusing more on the NAPLEX than the MPJE so I haven't looked through them. However, I'm more than happy to send the guides your way if you give me your email.

Good luck!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users
I went to the Missouri Board of Pharmacy website and studied the laws and regulations from there. Missouri also makes it easy for pharmacists by having an easy-to-read practice guide in addition to the laws and regulations. If I remember correctly, they also had something on the website telling you what laws you don't need to focus on. I didn't use any external materials and I passed with above 90 percentile score.

Reactions: 1 users
I do not have advice on the Missouri MPJE but am graduating from a school in Missouri. Our pharmacy program has given us study guides for it. To be honest, I've been focusing more on the NAPLEX than the MPJE so I haven't looked through them. However, I'm more than happy to send the guides your way if you give me your email.

Good luck!

Hey!! I'd love the MO MPJE study guides. I have a friend who used just the Practice Guide from MOBOP website but I'd love to round up as many resources as possible. My email is
[email protected]

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)

Good luck!

Would you be willing to send those guides my way as well? I am coming from Oklahoma for a residency in STL and we did a similar study guide for our law exam that was a tremendous help!

Good luck!
Any way I could get a copy of that study guide you've got? My hospital in Texas is doing some remote entry for MO and I need to take the MO MPJE.
Email is: [email protected]

Good luck!
Can you please share with me? [email protected]

Good luck!
Hi do you mind sharing that study guide?? I'm an out of state practicing pharmacist who just found out that we will be doing remote pharmacy in your state so I have to take the mpje asap!! It's been a few years since I have taken it!
Thanks!

Last edited:

Good luck!

Hello! I have been searching for a MPJE study guide and would be genuinely grateful if you would be willing to share it with me! My email is [email protected].

Thank you for your time. :)

Members don't see this ad :)

Good luck!
Would you be willing to send those guides my way as well? I am coming from Arkansas and need to take the MO MPJE soon. I'd really appreciate any added study materials. Thanks! My email is [email protected]

I went to the Missouri Board of Pharmacy website and studied the laws and regulations from there. Missouri also makes it easy for pharmacists by having an easy-to-read practice guide in addition to the laws and regulations. If I remember correctly, they also had something on the website telling you what laws you don't need to focus on. I didn't use any external materials and I passed with above 90 percentile score.

MO Pharmacist Practice Guide
MO Pharmacist Practice Guide -- Very easy read. They also have a quiz over it on the board of pharmacy website.
http://pr.mo.gov/boards/pharmacy/practiceguide.pdf

What other study guide apart from MO Pharmacist Practice Guide did you use to pass the exam?

My friends and I all took the MO exam a few years ago and passed by using the study guide provided by the board. We also looked at the BNDD doc on the BOP but those 2 things should be sufficient. You really don't need any outside sources.

Reactions: 1 user
My friends and I all took the MO exam a few years ago and passed by using the study guide provided by the board. We also looked at the BNDD doc on the BOP but those 2 things should be sufficient. You really don't need any outside sources.

Can you provide a link to that BNDD doc?

Good luck!

Hi!
I am moving to MO and taking the test next week, could I get the study guides if possible!?!
Thanks!!
Kelsey

Lol. I said that months ago, but people didn't want it. I mean, if the actual board of pharmacy makes a practice guide, you would think people would read it, but I guess not. They keep asking for other guides. Lol.

Hey!
Did you study anything else but the MO guide for the MO law sections?
Thanks!!

Hey!
Did you study anything else but the MO guide for the MO law sections?
Thanks!!
No. That was good enough for me. I got 92 on it, but that was a few years ago.

I would recommend reading that for the MO law sections, but also looking over the MPJE competency bullet points to make sure you know the law for each.

I'm licensed in multiple states and I felt like the MO MPJE was the most straightforward and their guide really made things easier so I didn't have to read each law.

Make sure you review the controlled substance laws though.

Good luck!

I am moving to Missouri in the near future. Please send me your study materials at williamphanrph@gmail . Thank you.

Reactions: 1 user

Good luck!

Could you please send me the MO pharmacy law study guide too?
Thank you very much for your help. amirmohsen(dot)ziaee2 at gmail(dot)com

Hello,

I was wondering if any of you have taken the Missouri MPJE in the last few years and had any advice concerning it. I will be transferring from another state and would appreciate it greatly.

Best to you all.
I am wanting to transfer license to Missouri also. Any help you received I would be grateful for any information. thanks