Mistake on AADSAS after verification

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

intheprocess

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
My AADSAS has been verified since the summer. Last night, as I was preparing to add another "achievement" to that section on my AADSAS application, I had an unfortunate slip of the finger resulting in me submitting an empty achievement titled "e". No description. Nothing.
After emailing AADSAS seeking assistance in deleting it, they informed me that the addition has already been sent to my schools due to the application being verified already. :bang:

They told me to contact the schools directly regarding this mistake. Though it's an embarrassing mistake, I should go ahead and contact them all, correct?
Just wanting to ask you all for advice. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I hate how you can't save updates without submitting them after it's verified. I wasn't able to edit one of my entries because I didn't think it would auto submit. Definitely annoying. It's an understandable mistake though, just send a quick email and explain and restate what you meant to write. Perhaps this is a good opportunity because schools will see your name pop up and notice you. Think positive!

Reactions: 1 users
It's okay. I had several typos and yes, I got early rejected by some OCD schools like Midwestern Arizona, but the schools that were able to see past that asked me about my typos and ambiguity during my interview. If your PS, GPA, DAT, and EC's speak for themselves, then adcoms will be able to see through that. Keep your head up!

Reactions: 1 user
Thank you both for the encouragement and advice! @Jaa_ @redhotchiligochu
I sent brief emails to the schools on my list with a quick explanation of the mistake. Will update you all on whether I get a response.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user