Mistake on AMCAS Appl

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MDlawyer

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
My AMCAS has just been verified. However, two of my grades have been changed from a letter grade to Pass. To the best of my knowledge I do not know why this change happened.

Who should I contact? How should I proceed?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey! they made a bunch of mistakes on my amcas too when they corrected it. i tried to find contact info, but could only find an email addy (and they take years to get back to an email) so i called my pre-med advisor and she had it taken care of in a couple of hours. so my suggestion is to get in touch with your advisor. Good Luck!

I don't think it's necessary. There is a phone number for AMCAS somewhere in their guidebook. It's 202-828-0600. They are very nice people.

Members don't see this ad :)
here's another way and they suggest you use this, but others will work too.

If you recertify and submit your app, there's an option called send-note. That is so you can explain what you think should be changed, read the page after you press certify-submit and it explains it. Good luck

X

Call them. You'll get the run around but keep hounding them.

i would definitely call them if i were you. calling is the fastest way to get something done, and you won't have to sit around and wait wondering if they're fixing it.