1. SDN Mobile is now free on iTunes and on the Google Play Store. Enjoy!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Mistake on AMCAS Appl

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by MDlawyer, Oct 20, 2002.

1. MDlawyer

MDlawyer Member
    10+ Year Member

My AMCAS has just been verified. However, two of my grades have been changed from a letter grade to Pass. To the best of my knowledge I do not know why this change happened.

Who should I contact? How should I proceed?

2. abw

abw Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Hey! they made a bunch of mistakes on my amcas too when they corrected it. i tried to find contact info, but could only find an email addy (and they take years to get back to an email) so i called my pre-med advisor and she had it taken care of in a couple of hours. so my suggestion is to get in touch with your advisor. Good Luck!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. PrincessCKNY

PrincessCKNY Crown Royal Member
    7+ Year Member

I don't think it's necessary. There is a phone number for AMCAS somewhere in their guidebook. It's 202-828-0600. They are very nice people.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. X

X

here's another way and they suggest you use this, but others will work too.

If you recertify and submit your app, there's an option called send-note. That is so you can explain what you think should be changed, read the page after you press certify-submit and it explains it. Good luck

X

5. OP
    OP
    MDlawyer

MDlawyer Member
    10+ Year Member

Thank you for the advice.

6. UCLA2000

7+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Call them. You'll get the run around but keep hounding them.

7. lola

lola Bovine Member
    7+ Year Member

i would definitely call them if i were you. calling is the fastest way to get something done, and you won't have to sit around and wait wondering if they're fixing it.