Mistake on AMCAS Appl

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by MDlawyer, Oct 20, 2002.

1. MDlawyer

MDlawyer Member

My AMCAS has just been verified. However, two of my grades have been changed from a letter grade to Pass. To the best of my knowledge I do not know why this change happened.

Who should I contact? How should I proceed?

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. abw

abw Senior Member

Hey! they made a bunch of mistakes on my amcas too when they corrected it. i tried to find contact info, but could only find an email addy (and they take years to get back to an email) so i called my pre-med advisor and she had it taken care of in a couple of hours. so my suggestion is to get in touch with your advisor. Good Luck!

4. PrincessCKNY

PrincessCKNY Crown Royal Member

I don't think it's necessary. There is a phone number for AMCAS somewhere in their guidebook. It's 202-828-0600. They are very nice people.

5. X

X

here's another way and they suggest you use this, but others will work too.

If you recertify and submit your app, there's an option called send-note. That is so you can explain what you think should be changed, read the page after you press certify-submit and it explains it. Good luck

X

6. MDlawyer

MDlawyer Member

Thank you for the advice.

7. UCLA2000

Attending Physician
    Call them. You'll get the run around but keep hounding them.

8. lola

lola Bovine Member

i would definitely call them if i were you. calling is the fastest way to get something done, and you won't have to sit around and wait wondering if they're fixing it.