Mizzou c/o 2026

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kdswg

Reaction score
Hey! I didn’t see a Missouri thread yet, so I figured I’d start one. First time oos applicant! I wanted to know if anyone else received the email earlier today from Mizzou recommending to add high school extracurriculars to vmcas, or if I just did bc my application sucks lol.

Members don't see this ad.

I was just thinking about starting this thread!! Also a first time OOS applicant, I also got that email today! I had added that stuff back before the deadline, so I assume it’s just automated!

Reactions: 1 user
I was just thinking about starting this thread!! Also a first time OOS applicant, I also got that email today! I had added that stuff back before the deadline, so I assume it’s just automated!
Ok good, I actually didn’t add most of my high school extracurriculars bc I didn’t think they’d care so I wasn’t sure if it was a “that’s all you got??” kind of email haha

Members don't see this ad :)
I got the same email! They sent it to all verifeid applicants

Got the email as well and panicked. 1st time Mizzou applicant, 2nd time overall. Oos

2nd time applicant, but first time applying to Mizzou, OOS

Just got an OOS interview invite!

Does anyone know if they send out multiple rounds of OOS invites?

OOS interview invite!!

Members don't see this ad :)
For all the people getting OOS interview invites, what time did the email get sent to you? Just trying to see how fast or slow they’re being sent out!!

Does anyone know if they send out multiple rounds of OOS invites?
Based on previous threads it seems like they usually send them out all on one day, and send rejections a few weeks later :(

Based on previous threads it seems like they usually send them out all on one day, and send rejections a few weeks later :(
Well if it’s throughout the day we can hold on to some hope

For all the people getting OOS interview invites, what time did the email get sent to you? Just trying to see how fast or slow they’re being sent out!!
I got mine at 9:56 am central time

Mine also came at 10:56 EST (9:56 central)

Last edited:
Well if it’s throughout the day we can hold on to some hope
I believe people got them within an hour or so, so they’re likely not sending any more. Good luck to everyone interviewing!

Do we think there are multiple dates they send out invites or just today? For OOS

Congrats to those who got an interview!!! I fell in love with Mizzou when I flew out for my interview. Let me know if anyone has questions about anything! I graduated in 2017.

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
OOS interview invite! Got the email around 11am EST

First time OOS applicant here. I didn't get any interview invite. Do you think they're still sending them out or is it a pretty solid chance that I wasn't selected to interview?

First time OOS applicant here. I didn't get any interview invite. Do you think they're still sending them out or is it a pretty solid chance that I wasn't selected to interview?
I didn't get one either. I asked and they said that more would only be sent out if others declined an interview.

for OOS applicants, are interviews in-person or online this year?

First time OOS applicant, I just checked and I haven't received any updates since 10/13. Do they send out rejections after interview invites?

finally got the OOS rejection, to be expected since all invites went out at once. Good luck to those interviewing!!

Reactions: 4 users
Also just got my OOS rejection, best of luck to everyone!

Just received my OOS rejection. Good luck everyone!!!

OOS rejection, good luck everyone!

OOS rejection also. I wish you all the best of luck! :giggle:

Hi everyone! I'm a current M1 at Mizzou and I'd love to help if you have any questions, comments, or concerns about interviewing or attending here. For those who have received the dreaded R, chin up! I was rejected from Mizzou the first time I applied, worked really hard in my (unintentional) gap year, and was accepted to multiple schools last cycle including Mizzou. Point being, this is not the universe telling you "no," it's telling you "later." I have been where you are and I know it really sucks in the moment, but you WILL get through this and be better for it. If you'd like advice on how to use your gap year to really boost your application next cycle or need anything at all, shoot me a message! And good luck on finals :)

Reactions: 6 users
Are we supposed to receive a confirmation that they received our transcripts?

Ummmmm.... has anyone else interviewing tomorrow not gotten an email zoom link???

I waited all day and haven't heard anything. I just emailed and I hope someone sees it... they never specified how close to the interview date they'd send the info so it didnt occur to me to email sooner. RIP

I emailed admissions and someone replied but not with a link, not sure if I should email again so late or not

I emailed admissions and someone replied but not with a link, not sure if I should email again so late or not
That's weird/: I've gotten a couple email reminders with my link

Does anyone know how long after interviews we should expect to hear on a decision?

I was able to get the link but not any info about the interview itself, does anyone know how many people (and who) interviews you, and if it is closed/open? Not sure if this year will be different from last year's

Hello! I interview this weekend and I was wondering how the interview has gone for people so far? I have already done an mmi style for another school where I prepared myself for it, but the interview only being 15 minutes is a little scary to me. Any info is appreciated!

Hello! I interview this weekend and I was wondering how the interview has gone for people so far? I have already done an mmi style for another school where I prepared myself for it, but the interview only being 15 minutes is a little scary to me. Any info is appreciated!
mine was pretty casual, they asked questions about some experiences I had on my application. they were very understanding of how nervous I was and did a great job of making me feel comfortable! I think this was my favorite interview so far :)

Oh also I recommend getting into the waiting room right when the time starts and staying there - my time was originally 9:45 and I had been in the waiting room since 8am, but there was a cancellation right before me and they moved me up to 9:15 instead. definitely paid off to have been hanging out in the zoom room so I could see the new schedule :)

Oh also I recommend getting into the waiting room right when the time starts and staying there - my time was originally 9:45 and I had been in the waiting room since 8am, but there was a cancellation right before me and they moved me up to 9:15 instead. definitely paid off to have been hanging out in the zoom room so I could see the new schedule :)
So they post the times in the waiting room? And you were in there over an hour early to check the times?

So they post the times in the waiting room? And you were in there over an hour early to check the times?
The host of the meeting puts a message in the chat about 10 min before your meeting time starts, the times aren't all posted at once. For example "@amarin0729, your interview time is at 10:15, we will call you into the room in X minutes" or something like that. I recommended hanging out in there early just to keep an eye on the messages and be up to date on any schedule changes. I didn't watch the zoom exclusively but looked every 10 min or so to make sure everything was on track

My interview was at 1pm, I got to the waiting room around 12:40, they let me in around 12:55! So if you want to be there super early you can but as long as you're there 10-15 minutes before your scheduled interview time you'll be okay!

Hey y'all, I haven't been on this site since I got MY acceptance letter from Mizzou but hopped back on to check some things. Just wanted to stop in and say YOU'VE GOT THIS, I was in your shoes 4 years ago and now I'm about to graduate. If you have any questions at all, feel free to reach out :)

I’m currently on the information zoom and they said they hope to have OOS decisions out by February 1st, but the goal is January 28th!

Reactions: 2 users