Mizzou c/o 2026

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Thanks for the info! I guess I’m just being nervous and impatient

I think we all are

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I declined my OOS seat yesterday so one of you will be getting a call monday!

Reactions: 2 users
If we’re lucky enough to get pulled off the waitlist, does anyone know how much time they give to decide?

Members don't see this ad :)
If we’re lucky enough to get pulled off the waitlist, does anyone know how much time they give to decide?
I was given two weeks (April 14th to April 28th) last year.

Reactions: 1 users
IS offer off the waitlist!

Reactions: 2 users
Congrats! Are you going to choose Mizzou over Illinois?

I don’t know I love Illinois but in state tuition is also super great. Spent 3 hours talking with my grandma last night about what I’d choose and I never came to an answer

I don’t know I love Illinois but in state tuition is also super great. Spent 3 hours talking with my grandma last night about what I’d choose and I never came to an answer
Congrats!!! Highly advise you to take your IS tuition option. You’ll be thanking yourself in 4 years. An extra $100k is a lot of money

Wondering if there is still any hope for the waitlist at this point. ☹️ Trying to figure out if I should pursue housing yet or not for a different school.

Wondering if there is still any hope for the waitlist at this point. ☹️ Trying to figure out if I should pursue housing yet or not for a different school.
I’m not sure if they did OOS waitlist pulls. I only saw that 1 in state person was pulled off so I’m not entirely sure.

I saw someone on the Facebook APVMA said that they called Mizzou, and the school told them that they had so many students accept their initial offer that they don’t expect to pull from the OOS waitlist this year

Hey everyone! I am currently choosing between Mississippi state and Mizzou. Does anyone have experience with either school and could give me advice? The costs are roughly the same, and with both programs being 2+2, it is really hard to distinguish the two schools.

Hey everyone! I am currently choosing between Mississippi state and Mizzou. Does anyone have experience with either school and could give me advice? The costs are roughly the same, and with both programs being 2+2, it is really hard to distinguish the two schools.

Maybe you can ask on the Mississippi 2026 forum or past year’s forums? They may have some answers