Mizzou c/o 2026

Started by kdswg
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

If we’re lucky enough to get pulled off the waitlist, does anyone know how much time they give to decide?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wondering if there is still any hope for the waitlist at this point. ☹️ Trying to figure out if I should pursue housing yet or not for a different school.
 
Wondering if there is still any hope for the waitlist at this point. ☹️ Trying to figure out if I should pursue housing yet or not for a different school.
I’m not sure if they did OOS waitlist pulls. I only saw that 1 in state person was pulled off so I’m not entirely sure.
 
I saw someone on the Facebook APVMA said that they called Mizzou, and the school told them that they had so many students accept their initial offer that they don’t expect to pull from the OOS waitlist this year [emoji22]
 
Hey everyone! I am currently choosing between Mississippi state and Mizzou. Does anyone have experience with either school and could give me advice? The costs are roughly the same, and with both programs being 2+2, it is really hard to distinguish the two schools.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone! I am currently choosing between Mississippi state and Mizzou. Does anyone have experience with either school and could give me advice? The costs are roughly the same, and with both programs being 2+2, it is really hard to distinguish the two schools.

Maybe you can ask on the Mississippi 2026 forum or past year’s forums? They may have some answers [emoji846]