-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Mizzou c/o 2026
Started by kdswg
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Last year it was said that the top 20% are interviewed
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's really low stress. Id say just prepare for the general type of questions. But it was really conversational, and probably my favorite interviewI received an in-state interview invite today. Any advice on a zoom interview or from those who already interviewed would be appreciated!
I'm OOS and this interview was probably my favorite 🙂 there were more people asking questions than in any of my other interviews but they were all so personable and kind!!! In fact I shared a few hobbies with some of them and we got a little off track lol. It was definitely designed to put you at ease!I received an in-state interview invite today. Any advice on a zoom interview or from those who already interviewed would be appreciated!
My Mizzou interview was my favorite interview so far! Very low stress and conversational. The interview questions posted on SDN were very helpful in preparing.I received an in-state interview invite today. Any advice on a zoom interview or from those who already interviewed would be appreciated!
They said Jan 28th if not that day than by Feb 1st!I think based on last year's thread, we might hear back this week
From last year's thread, someone got their acceptance email at 1:37 EST on the 27th of January. My guess is we will hear tomorrow or Monday, but today would sure be nice!does anyone know what time they sent acceptances last year? im getting really impatient 😅
Could be today!! 🙏From last year's thread, someone got their acceptance email at 1:37 EST on the 27th of January. My guess is we will hear tomorrow or Monday, but today would sure be nice!
Hopefully! 🤞🏼Could be today!! 🙏
2026hopeful
Full Member
Dying over here waitingHopefully! 🤞🏼
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Same!!! Also waiting on Illinois Interview emails! 😅🙏Dying over here waiting
Illinois website now says not to expect anything until February 😬Same!!! Also waiting on Illinois Interview emails! 😅🙏
2026hopeful
Full Member
Wow.Illinois website now says not to expect anything until February 😬
I was told by the vet I work for that Illinois had the most applicants of all of the schools 😬 like apparently 1 in 5 of every applicant in the country appliedWow.
2026hopeful
Full Member
I thought maybe they were waiting on Fall transcripts
2026hopeful
Full Member
OOS acceptance just now
CarnivorousKitten
Full Member
OOS Acceptance email. 🤸♂️
tmpatterson
Full Member
OOS Acceptance!
Oos acceptance!!
Same .. 😅Congrats to you all! Do we think they are sending emails out in batches, because I haven’t received one yet and I’m worried it means a rejection 😔
I believe it’s all at once. I know in past years I’ve had one of their emails not come through at all and one went to my spam. If people start saying they’ve got rejections too, I’d email Kathy. She’s amazingly fast at responding typically.Congrats to you all! Do we think they are sending emails out in batches, because I haven’t received one yet and I’m worried it means a rejection 😔
Nothing yet getting even more anxious haha 😅🙏I believe it’s all at once. I know in past years I’ve had one of their emails not come through at all and one went to my spam. If people start saying they’ve got rejections too, I’d email Kathy. She’s amazingly fast at responding typically.
OOS acceptance! This is my second acceptance this cycle!!!!
Same!! Regardless of the result I will update. I really wonder why it’s taking so long, if they usually send everything out at the same time.Nothing yet getting even more anxious haha 😅🙏
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok I see, thanks! Makes me feel a little more hopeful 😄Last year I got my rejection at 4:06 CST. Someone else got an acceptance at 4:41. So I guess I shouldn’t say all at once, but they come together over a couple hours regardless of the decision.
OOS alternate 3:54pm CST
2026hopeful
Full Member
I saw last year like 50 spots. People not accepting spot or dropping off waitlistOOS alternate 🥲 does anyone know how much the list moves?
OOS acceptance !
OOS Accepted, but will be declining my seat. If I didn't get into my in-state, Mizzou would have been my #1 choice! Their program set-up, faculty, and campus are incredible, and I hope all of you who accept have an AMAZING experience. I'll be watching for updates ❤️ Congrats, future Docs!
How many people are actually on the waitlist?Congrats to all on your acceptance! If you are on the wait list, don't fret. The OOS wait list tends to move a lot.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was OOS accepted but will likely be declining my seat as well!
Doesn't seem like anyone got rejected after the interviews, so I think pretty much anyone that wasn't accepted is on the waitlist (i could be wrong tho)How many people are actually on the waitlist?
No idea in regards to how many are on the OOS wait list. My roommate from vet school got off right after the April 15th deadline.How many people are actually on the waitlist?
I was accepted OOS but will be declining my seat. Good luck to everyone on the wait list!
Anyone know if accepted students will receive an acceptance letter/packet in the mail?