Mizzou c/o 2027

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hcat

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Starting this because I didn’t see one! First time applicant to Missouri CVM 🐯 good luck everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
OOS from NY, first time. Good luck to us!

Reactions: 1 users
Also first time (OOS from WI) applicant to Mizzou!! Best of luck to all this cycle :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Well they have to let one of us in😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
First time out of state too🤞🏻

Current VM1. Wishing all of you the best of luck!

First time OOS from TX. 3rd application cycle. Good luck everyone!

Do you know when we should here about interview for OOS?

I looked in last year's forum and OOS got emails the first week of November!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I looked in last year's forum and OOS got emails the first week of November!
Do you know if they send interviews in waves or do they only send out interviews once?

Don't take my word for it as I am a 1st time applicant this cycle, but I believe I remember seeing in the C/O 2026 forum November 3rd is when most found out last year about interviews, but some found out the 4th as well. Not sure how they are doing things this year!

Don't take my word for it as I am a 1st time applicant this cycle, but I believe I remember seeing in the C/O 2026 forum November 3rd is when most found out last year about interviews, but some found out the 4th as well. Not sure how they are doing things this year!
I went fishing around on last year's forum too and it looks like they send out all of the interviews early November, and if you don't receive one that day, then you might be able to get one if someone declines the interview. But it looks like they send out rejection letters a few weeks after the interview invites go out.

third-time applicant, 1st application to Mizzou! eagerly waiting to hear from them. Best of luck everyone

Oh hey!
I'm applying to your school and didn't know if there were any WW people there.

Vet school sadly doesn’t offer much time for WW, but I’ll hopefully be able to make an appearance over breaks!

• Love
First time non-traditional applicant from Georgia. Good luck everyone!

Hi everyone! Second time applicant, 1st time applying to Mizzou OOS. I know last year they heard back for interviews in early November, but the threads for years before heard back mid/late November. It doesn’t make much sense to me that they heard back EARLIER last year considering the application deadline was extended to late September, but maybe they have a new system for sorting through applicants? Regardless, idk how to interpret that for this year. Best of luck to everyone!

Reactions: 3 users
Interested to see when we’ll hear about interviews. Was November 3rd last year!

• Wow
I saw that! It also looks like they send out 1 batch around the same time and then rejections go out the week or 2 after... 🥲🤞

I saw that! It also looks like they send out 1 batch around the same time and then rejections go out the week or 2 after... 🥲🤞
Oh, I hate that. Because then it's just crushing disappointment seeing other people getting good news.

Could definitely be coming up soon then though we've already passed the first Wednesday of November, which is when they released the invites last year. But again, it's probably coming up soon.

Has anyone gotten interview invites yet?

• Dislike
First time applicant for in-state. I'm sure we'll be getting news soon but the wait is killing me haha. Good luck everyone!

First time applicant for in-state. I'm sure we'll be getting news soon but the wait is killing me haha. Good luck everyone!
I'm a first time OOS applicant and the wait is killing me too! I just want to hear something from someone haha. Good luck to you too!

I feeel like it will be this week

Year before was a Thursday, with the trends I've seen in past forums I have that feeling that invites will be sent out this week!

Year before was a Thursday, with the trends I've seen in past forums I have that feeling that invites will be sent out this week!
Oh so day of the week will be a surprise. :eek:

Does anyone know if interview invites are typically through email or phone call? I usually have my phone on do not disturb while at work, so want to be prepared if they call!

Does anyone know if interview invites are typically through email or phone call? I usually have my phone on do not disturb while at work, so want to be prepared if they call!
Looking at the c/o 2026 and 2025 threads it looks like they were emailed!

They always communicate via email. I’d recommend setting their email as VIP so you get quicker notifications. And definitely keep an eye on junk. Mine always found their way there for some reason (because apparently those emails aren’t important or something… smh)

So it's Wednesday. Is today the day???

• Wow
So it's Wednesday. Is today the day???
I'm very concerned. I'll be at the shelter til around five and don't want to get a rejection while I'm surrounded by people. That would be first one of the cycle for me (I'm expecting several).

Rather, don't want to log on here and see others have gotten invites, therefore a rejection by proxy.

Rather, don't want to log on here and see others have gotten invites, therefore a rejection by proxy.
I definitely get that! Nobody likes rejection, but even if it does happen, try to view it as an opportunity to practice mastering your circumstances. As a vet, you’re going to have to deliver bad news, or lose a patient and then go in the next room and perform your best. I hope you get good news though!

Reactions: 6 users
*Me every day for the past week*
1668117706259.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users
This has to be the week yall

Reactions: 4 users
Ugh. I wish we had a more concise timeline because right now it's Schrodinger's email.

Hi everyone! Thought I'd put a little bit of info out. I run the Pre Vet Club on my college campus and we actually had Doug who is an admissions rep from mizzou speak with us last night. A question was brought up about invites and he said they would likely be coming out next week!

Reactions: 14 users