Mizzou c/o 2027

Started by Hcat
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just got accepted off of the OOS waitlist! I was ranked medium-high, I hope that gives some of y’all better idea of where you’re at. I can’t wait to meet you all!!!!
 
Just got called off OOS waitlist. I declined my spot, but just an fyi that Kathy is calling today! Fingers crossed for all!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Start your search for Mizzou housing. All campus housing is taken.

Look up the cvm housing page on Facebook. There are a ton of vet student houses looking for another member. I don’t know of anyone that actually lives on campus, everyone is off-campus