MIZZOU Secondaries

Started by Doc Mommy
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc Mommy

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey,

I was wondering approximately how long your essays were for MIZZOU's secondary application? It gives you 2000 words per question and my responses are not that long. Did you use the full space or was your response shorter?

Thanks!
 
Hey,

I was wondering approximately how long your essays were for MIZZOU's secondary application? It gives you 2000 words per question and my responses are not that long. Did you use the full space or was your response shorter?

Thanks!

You get 2000 characters, not words. As it is, I had to cut mine down to hit that limit. I'll ask a mod to merge with the other MU thread where you may find more info. Good luck!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.