MMEP graduates...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sarena

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I did the Yale MMEP this summer and found that it was extremely helpful in preparing me for the application/interview process. I was wondering how other graduates felt about the program they attended. I initially applied to 12 schools but only completed 5 secondaries. I have had 3 interviews and 1 acceptance thus far. I don't know how I would have survived the application process without MMEP and SDN!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Sarena,

You're right. The Yale MMEP experience was certainly invaluable. It has helped me so much through this mind boggling process. Good luck with everything and I'm sure you will get into your top choice school.

P.S. This is actually my first post here on SDN...yippie.

Hey there

I did MMEP at Univesity of Alabama.The program surely did give some insight on the application process although our program stressed more on the MCAT. It seems that each site had its own stress point. Do y'all mind sharing what these points were as it would definitely help when I try recruting for the program.Thanks