MN MPJE failed twice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tutt

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I need help to figur our how to pass mn mpje. I gave it twice and I got 65 in first attempt and 73 in second. I used 6800,151,152,214,dea drug manual and rxprep for federal law. Please how I can improve. I bought pharmacyexam questions for state law. Plzzzzz help guys:(

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
For MN, you've got to especially know:
1. Paperwork filing requirements
2. Emergency kits
3. The Prince Act related to opioids

Are you testing from out of state or within MN itself? I'd recommend that you work a bit as a intern to remind yourself of the paperwork requirements.

Also, reminder of the aggregate failure rule applies in MN. This will be your last chance before you must petition for an additional retake, and MN does not always grant them without attaching conditions (repeating a semester or year).

For MN, you've got to especially know:
1. Paperwork filing requirements
2. Emergency kits
3. The Prince Act related to opioids

Are you testing from out of state or within MN itself? I'd recommend that you work a bit as a intern to remind yourself of the paperwork requirements.

Also, reminder of the aggregate failure rule applies in MN. This will be your last chance before you must petition for an additional retake, and MN does not always grant them without attaching conditions (repeating a semester or year).
Thanks so much for ur reply. I will focus on these points. I completed my internship in Michigan and then transfer my hours. So it’s kind of little hard to know mn state law.
I got books from mn book store and trying to figur out my weak areas. Any other tips would be highly appreciated.
I read 3 attempts are allowed for mpje in 6800:(