Mobile portal is updating sooner than regular portal

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I have offer made for BU but never interview there lol...

Well this changes things... Lol

Did you interview there in a previous cycle?

I also have offer made, and DID interview there.

Members don't see this ad.

I thinking it is not 100% accurate. But who knows. I am just kkinda laughing out loud right now after i saw that lol. Good Lawd!

I DID INTERVIEW AT BU LAST CYCLE

Members don't see this ad :)
Does someone want to call aadsas and see what the deal is with the mobile portal and why it's different than the actual web site? Are the open on Saturdays?

theyre not open... i just woke up to sdn blowing up hahaha - evidently i'm waitlisted at uconn too! ugh! but accepted at minnesota and iowa?????? is this real?!?!?!?

did anyones case status on AADSAS change from 'invited for interview' after the email yesterday?

case doesn't update their aadsas from invited to interview before a decision is made.

True... However, Yesterday, an offer may or may not have been made haha. They'll probably manually update on Monday or after?

Their facebook says they sent out letters yesterday... I wont get it for DAYS (if I am indeed getting a letter)

Are they one of the schools that will only interview an applicant once, perhaps?

Just got this from a PM:

I saw your post about BU being offer made. I was actually waitlisted there last cycle as well, and emailed them asking if I would be given another interview. They told me they only interview people once, but that they'd try to give me a decision Dec. 3rd.

Offer made at Columbia and BU on mobile portal. I'm still hesitant to believe it. lol :(

CONGRATS!!! me too! i had to double check and rub my eyes to make sure i saw correctly!!!

Just got this from a PM:

I saw your post about BU being offer made. I was actually waitlisted there last cycle as well, and emailed them asking if I would be given another interview. They told me they only interview people once, but that they'd try to give me a decision Dec. 3rd.

CONGRATS LITTLE BUDDY! haha. This makes me feel more confident about my "offer made" statuses!

Just got this from a PM:

It all makes sense now congrats to everyone! BU!