MOC Exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SSdoc33

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
ok, i am 7 years out from passing the PMR boards. I am considering taking the MOC exam this year. however, I am planning on not studying at all, and just "winging it". If i fail, so what? I have 2 more years to try and take it. I have trouble even stomaching the thought of studying. For those of you who have take the MOC exam after 8-10 years: how was it? in retrospect, could you have gotten by with just taking the test sans preparation?

and i can do without the "holier-than thou", you should learn for the sake of learning responses.

thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I renounced my status and tefused MOC for PMR. If i ever decide i want it back i take the test. I maintain BC in Pain from abpmr and pmr through nbpas. Aapmr working with board to end computer based testing.

Reactions: 1 users
I renounced my status and tefused MOC for PMR. If i ever decide i want it back i take the test. I maintain BC in Pain from abpmr and pmr through nbpas. Aapmr working with board to end computer based testing.

i need ABPMR certification for credentialing purposes. when i asked about NBPAS, i got blank stares as if i had been speaking in mandarin chinese.

how long until computer-based testing goes away in your expert opinion? not within the next few years, correct?

Members don't see this ad :)
i need ABPMR certification for credentialing purposes. when i asked about NBPAS, i got blank stares as if i had been speaking in mandarin chinese.

how long until computer-based testing goes away in your expert opinion? not within the next few years, correct?

I asked for immediate response in Feb. Just talk. 2 years is reasonable. Call Tierstein and ask for help with your hospital. Im retrying every year.