MOC Exam

Started by SSdoc33
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SSdoc33

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ok, i am 7 years out from passing the PMR boards. I am considering taking the MOC exam this year. however, I am planning on not studying at all, and just "winging it". If i fail, so what? I have 2 more years to try and take it. I have trouble even stomaching the thought of studying. For those of you who have take the MOC exam after 8-10 years: how was it? in retrospect, could you have gotten by with just taking the test sans preparation?

and i can do without the "holier-than thou", you should learn for the sake of learning responses.

thanks!
 
I renounced my status and tefused MOC for PMR. If i ever decide i want it back i take the test. I maintain BC in Pain from abpmr and pmr through nbpas. Aapmr working with board to end computer based testing.

i need ABPMR certification for credentialing purposes. when i asked about NBPAS, i got blank stares as if i had been speaking in mandarin chinese.

how long until computer-based testing goes away in your expert opinion? not within the next few years, correct?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i need ABPMR certification for credentialing purposes. when i asked about NBPAS, i got blank stares as if i had been speaking in mandarin chinese.

how long until computer-based testing goes away in your expert opinion? not within the next few years, correct?

I asked for immediate response in Feb. Just talk. 2 years is reasonable. Call Tierstein and ask for help with your hospital. Im retrying every year.