This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jmma277

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know of who can help out with doing mock interview? I have an interview with Ohio University DPT school in couple weeks and needed some help. Willing to pay too.
Also if anyone has been accepted to Ohio University, does anyone remember what the questions were or like?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone know of who can help out with doing mock interview? I have an interview with Ohio University DPT school in couple weeks and needed some help. Willing to pay too.
Also if anyone has been accepted to Ohio University, does anyone remember what the questions were or like?

Thanks!
The pre-PT forum had a sticky thread about interviews, I don't know if it is still there. I'm sure you can google sample questions. Just have a friend or family member ask you questions. It would be more about helping you to figure out how to quickly arrange your thoughts and speak coherently vs your actual answers, although whoever is helping you could probably help with content too.

Reactions: 1 user