moderation... couldn't have come up with a better term to describe it

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

VolatileAgent

Livin' the dream
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
moderation is always best. moderation in moderation, that is. some of you may have noticed a few posts recently went missing. perhaps they finally figured out someone was violating rule 11.

just wanted to say, nice work mods. glad you weren't feeling "conflicted" in making such a decision. ;)

Members don't see this ad.

As a group, we three are pretty permissive...seems to work best in our little congregation. However, there is definitely a line in the sand - cross it & we'll sic the nuns with their switches & rulers on your butt!

LOL...seriously, we three mods appreciate being appreciated! Y'all are a fine bunch too...

<<< sappy portion of the program has now concluded >>>>

hey, i think generally what happens here, even heated exchanges, are productive. free discussion of ideas is paramount. i've actually learned a lot here, including how to better convey what i know. that's a good thing.

but, clearly there are still the occassional meddlers who show-up only to put forth an agenda that is, how shall we say, not consistent with the mission and goals of this forum. without some even minimal moderation, there's no real effective way to curb their naughty behavior.

so, i think we need some moderation. and, all in all, you guys have done a nice job so far of balancing the fine art of moderation staying somewhere between unnecessary heavy-handedness and allowing the animals to run the farm.

thanks again.