Modern Physics

Started by deleted112134
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted112134

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

I wonder whether the topics of MODERN PHYSICS are on the MCAT ?? Or just CLASSICAL Physics is ? 🙄 😕
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You guys are mean 😀 LOL...
Anyway, thanks for the answers! I'll be reviewing for MCAT this summer, so just want to know before hand 🙂 Thanks 😀
 
I think modern physics would be pushing the MCAT barrier..I could see a passage on relativity with "word" questions.

However, PChem passages seem to be fair game. But you still have basic questions/calculations..There's just no time for anything advanced. Although they seem to throw in a challenging discrete now and then to separate the 15s from the 14s.