Army MODS, ADT, and other logistical questions.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

NoiselessEagle

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am a D2, 3year hpsp student who came into the program this year. I feel like I have no idea how to navigate the hpsp system.

First, how do I access mods to find out general information such as the hpsp manual, and other documents.

How does ADT work? We are in school year round and my classmates in the other branches just stay at school but get paid for ADT. Do I need to request it/sign up somewhere or does it just happen automatically? How will I know when I'm on ADT? Do I get to choose or am I notified ahead of time?

Is there someone I can contact about this stuff? Not my recruiter because it seems as though they don't know much beyond the application process.
 
Search for "Military Dentistry" or "Military HPSP Students and Physicians" - You will get a lot more help there