Moonlighting opportunities

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted951662

Hi all,
I’m currently a 3rd year fm resident and I matched into a Fellowship in a very high cost of living area. Fortunately, my fellowship schedule will be on the lighter side ( 8-5; no call, nights, or weekends). I would like to know what moonlighting opportunities are available for board certified FM doc on off hours (nights weekend’s holidays). I do plan on doing UC, but wanted to know what else is available. Is Something like after hours clinic prn possible? I’ve heard of people doing Telemedicine, but do not know what that entails. Any responses are appreciated. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

UC is going to be your best bet for weekend work. You can sometimes find a clinic that does weekends and after hours week nights - I worked for a place that was open 6-10 M-F and then 8-5 Sat/Sun.

Hi all,
I’m currently a 3rd year fm resident and I matched into a Fellowship in a very high cost of living area. Fortunately, my fellowship schedule will be on the lighter side ( 8-5; no call, nights, or weekends). I would like to know what moonlighting opportunities are available for board certified FM doc on off hours (nights weekend’s holidays). I do plan on doing UC, but wanted to know what else is available. Is Something like after hours clinic prn possible? I’ve heard of people doing Telemedicine, but do not know what that entails. Any responses are appreciated. Thanks!

If you want to know more about telemedicine, I believe @hsmooth is an FP who does it.

Members don't see this ad :)