More detailed AAMC Practice Test results

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

banister

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am not sure if this is well known or not, but I just stumbled across this and haven't seen it on here yet. Anyways, if you "Print" out your score report, it lists out more detail than is shown online including the breakdown of difficulty, and the specific skills tested for each section. For mac users you dont really need to physically print it, but can save it as a pdf. Mods, if this is well known, please delete this post.

Members don't see this ad.

To my knowledge only the following information is provided by THx: Test Date, Series #, Score, Percentile, AAMC ID, and if it were CBT or paper-based. Someone posted a picture of exactly how the scores are reported. Also note, you can view the percentile by clicking "Show Percentiles"

thx1.jpg

the series number is just the exam version. clicking on that exam version link in THx brings up more information about the scoring.

thx2.jpg

By selecting the "Create and Print" button, you are creating an official MCAT score report that is verified by the aamc with all the information as above but in an easier to read condensed format. I am not aware of any option that allows you to view the "breakdown of difficulty, and the specific skills tested for each section."