More questions or more review ??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ORamahiii

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone so I was just curious whether if following ARIs study guide and reviewing for ~5 weeks would be worth it? A lot of people are telling me that i should be doing a lot more questions than review. I know every case is different but I start officially studying tomorrow and I was wondering. I just recently finished Bio 1/2 and Ochem 1/2 this year with As in both and Chem 1/2 my freshman year. So everything is still kinda fresh. I'm going to be reading ferralis and cliffs as well as watching chads for some review.

Also, since DAT destroyer is more for learning and not testing yourself I was curious how people tested hemselves time wise? Is boot camp more designed for it?

Again, i have not signed up for a date yet as I am planning on taking my DAT this august. Can I sign up whenever or no? Do I have to sign up a lot ahead like 3 months or so or ? Tbh I just wanna know if I can schedule like a month ahead or even a couple weeks ahead.

Members don't see this ad.

If you just took those classes and feel pretty comfortable with the material, I'd simply watch chad's videos for a refresher and then jump straight into destroyer. Like you said, it's more for learning rather than test assessment. You can break the questions down into chunks of 20 or 30 if you want, but don't time yourself. Learn what the right answers to each question are and also learn why the other answers are incorrect. It is time consuming and a little daunting at first, but if you can master destroyer, then you'll be golden. Then use bootcamp (and maybe genius, idk I never used it but heard good reviews from people) to test yourself on material and timing.