More than one acceptance offer

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

BearsFan34

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello! I was recently accepted to both University of Iowa and Texas A&M. Anyways, I was hoping if someone could clear something up for me. I really like both schools a lot, however I do not know what type of aid/scholarships I may receive yet. I know it's late but I was wondering if it's acceptable to receive the acceptances from both programs until I know my financial status? I just don't want to break any rules and lose both. Thank you!
 
I don't think you would break any rules, but it's possible that you might burn some bridges if you take back an offer. This really depends on how small the field is, though.